Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT's new home!

Everyone knows ScT had always a tight community. Ever since ScT closed, their members went their own way..some infact out of the torrent community completely and although we can never bring back the original ScT

We have a new place for all the ScT members now, which already had a thread about it

scenebytes.org

Most should be aware of their pre times now and they have significantly improved to where they are neck on neck to SCC.

For those who were regulars on ScT irc, when u join the irc of SBT you will find names that you might recall, such as SpLiC3, optix, Eezee, deathr0w and so on and so forth and there are more new ex-sct members coming in now.

Even if you don't want to join the tracker, but want to just say hi to your old friends drop in here

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    something tells me that the guys you mentionned are members of scc as well.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Did this thread inspire you?
    Last edited by spark; 12-01-2010 at 07:19 PM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post
    Everyone knows ScT had always a tight community. Ever since ScT closed, their members went their own way..some infact out of the torrent community completely and although we can never bring back the original ScT

We have a new place for all the ScT members now, which already had a thread about it

scenebytes.org

Most should be aware of their pre times now and they have significantly improved to where they are neck on neck to SCC.
    No I'm not aware of their pretimes ,can you expound on it in length? Please make sure to give special emphasis to the part explaining why anyone should care.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Good luck with this pretimes look pretty good

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    something tells me that the guys you mentionned are members of scc as well.
    yeah they are but they are members of other sites too, but that does not imply that their home was not ScT..hence they all are making SBT their new home that is all i am saying

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post

scenebytes.org

No I'm not aware of their pretimes ,can you expound on it in length? Please make sure to give special emphasis to the part explaining why anyone should care.
    Why so negative? yeah I will paste u their pretimes soon, but if u care abt the community on ScT and want to be close to something similar SBT is the place that is all. If you are on SCC already and you already talk to them there and stuff then i presume that it makes no difference. I am just saying they are going to get really good in terms of pre times for sure and in terms of a strong community i believe. It is solely up to who misses the good old days
    Last edited by satya87; 12-01-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I'm good for you.
    Feeling spent the $100,000 already?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    Feeling spent the $100,000 already?
    It seems so
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Good luck with this pretimes look pretty good
    who cares about pretimes?? the only thing is speed.
    scc got that, and no tracker can match that, and thheir packs, >350GB.
    other trackers will crash if that tracker have so many big packs..
    so, new site?? good luck with that.
    Please don't try to be like scc.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    who cares about pretimes?? the only thing is speed.
    me agrees
    <NES> lol

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast