Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trying to find MMA videos

Is there a place that just specializes in MMA videos and jiu jitsu? I've looked and looked to no avail. How about any sites on usenet that have a good amount.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Went thru the thread u just posted. Unable to signup without invite for mma-torrents and mmatracker anywhere else. Usenet sites?
    Last edited by Knightowl; 12-21-2010 at 09:06 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'd say send me a pm with email, but I don't know if you can

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitti View Post
    Not able to yet. bestmmatorrents has open sign up but it wants me to first do a survey or play a game. When I click it firefox reports it as a poor site and plus the website wants me to download something to my pc. Don't know how safe that is which is why I didn't do it.
    Last edited by Knightowl; 12-21-2010 at 09:48 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would not run anything to take a survey or play a game. If it required something, it should tell you what it is (IE Flash)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightowl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitti View Post
    Not able to yet. bestmmatorrents has open sign up but it wants me to first do a survey or play a game. When I click it firefox reports it as a poor site and plus the website wants me to download something to my pc. Don't know how safe that is which is why I didn't do it.

This guy is offering u a chance to join MMA Tracker, and U rather be with bestmma tracker and play a STUPID Game?
    How "Dumb" and a n00b can U be?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    How am I dumb I know what he was offering but i can't send pms because I just made an account today. Enlighten me.
    Last edited by Knightowl; 12-21-2010 at 10:07 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If/when you get into mmatracker, you are gonna be in mma heaven.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    GTi is another option for MMA content
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast