Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Know What's Ridiculous

Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    When people download a movie because it's freeleech and it'll boost their ratio.

Case in point:

Last edited by Waddafocky; 01-23-2011 at 03:15 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You know what's also ridiculous? Making your seedbox autosnatch every damn thing that gets put on the tracker, ratio whore on those torrents and then delete them to be able to repeat the cycle. Yet it's commonplace as well.
    Last edited by anon; 01-23-2011 at 03:30 AM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    You know, because you put it that way, private BT is way too similar to Wall Street. You could draw a LOT of analogies...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Dont tell me you not downloading that

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    and you can only blame idiotic ratio systems for it....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    You know what's also ridiculous? Making your seedbox autosnatch every damn thing that gets put on the tracker, ratio whore on those torrents and then delete them to be able to repeat the cycle. Yet it's commonplace as well.
    Yes, because having people inject fake data into the swarm so that they don't even have to bother seeding and can just hit and run the entire site is a much better solution.

While I think ratio whores are hilarious, they pale in comparison to what you do. At least they're seeding back, if only for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I duno if this fits in here.. I tried to download a file off demonoid.. It fuckin' tok 2days for a slutty-size of 2GB. Now, I went to sleep that night and woke up seeing that uTorrent gave the whole upload speed to demonoid, buffd me up with 8GB. NOW - the worst thing is that: the torrent was linkd to 7 different trackers. and geez, I din't get any ratio for that on demonoid.

if I din't make sense hence why I am high..

ehm, I don't even know what I am typing lol
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I duno if this fits in here.. I tried to download a file off demonoid.. It fuckin' tok 2days for a slutty-size of 2GB. Now, I went to sleep that night and woke up seeing that uTorrent gave the whole upload speed to demonoid, buffd me up with 8GB. NOW - the worst thing is that: the torrent was linkd to 7 different trackers. and geez, I din't get any ratio for that on demonoid.

if I din't make sense hence why I am high..

ehm, I don't even know what I am typing lol
    You did a nice thing. Live with it.

Someone once said sharing is caring
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    What's the point for this thread anarkial ! all freeleech torrents help who in trouble on his ratio, so if you have good ratio just ignore it and that include WHORES seedboxes.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    and you can only blame idiotic ratio systems for it....
    yea, ratio whres use auto-snatch using seedbox. :/
    Teh n00b.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast