Thread: when will i get TL invite?

hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I have uploaded 29.97GB in TL and still I have no invites. When will I get invites?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    well, they say that laziness is the mother of all invention, but you could've checked TL's excellent forums first, being a Power User and all?

http://www.torrentleech.org/forums/s...ad.php?t=21877

Patience also help oftentimes

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by janine View Post
    well, they say that laziness is the mother of all invention, but you could've checked TL's excellent forums first, being a Power User and all?

http://www.torrentleech.org/forums/s...ad.php?t=21877

Patience also help oftentimes
    Ya you are right. I dont usually hang out in the forums of torrent sites because they are usually very idle. I have two more days to go before completing two weeks as a member. Then only I'll get invites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    When you get invites will you plz send 1 to *@*.*
    I really need 1 Thanx
    Very wrong section for this kind of posts.
    Last edited by mestari; 02-13-2007 at 02:24 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I in particular dont visit their forums often cause I dislike the idea of having to sign into a seperate set of forums. The cookie for their forums seems to clear itself every couple of days where I stay logged into the site for months at a time without having to login again.