Thread: What.cd Invite needed

Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Is there anyone who can spare one invite? I can and will show ratio proofs from other torrent trackers on request.

I got my account banned because I allowed one of my friends to try to login because his ISP blacklisted some IP address ranges. And, because of that, my account was disabled.

My ratio was above 1.01 (and higher but I can't remember how much higher) and I had never invited bad user.

Thank you in advance.
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Anyone who invites you will probably get disabled instantly for inviting you. That is why you were told to visit the IRC Help channel. The info was giving to you in the Bt support section.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    Is there anyone who can spare one invite? I can and will show ratio proofs from other torrent trackers on request.

I got my account banned because I allowed one of my friends to try to login because his ISP blacklisted some IP address ranges. And, because of that, my account was disabled.

My ratio was above 1.01 (and higher but I can't remember how much higher) and I had never invited bad user.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by pone44; 07-17-2009 at 07:58 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I visited channel, and one of mods was very unhelpful and full of non-understanding.

I don't have energy and time to spare on arguing because I know I am good member and I didn't make any single error. Prove is active and good healthy accounts on more than 15 top trackers.
    Last edited by Ronnie Coleman; 07-17-2009 at 08:02 PM.
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ..... BT Rep: +2

Urgent

Irc Is the only way to get your account back, if you can. I do not think someone is going to risk their account to invite you unless they want to get banned also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    I visited channel, and one of mods was very unhelpful and full of non-understanding.

I don't have energy and time to spare on arguing because I know I am good member and I didn't make any single error. Prove is active and good healthy accounts on more than 15 top trackers.
    You let a disabled or blacklisted member login on your account. That is one error you did make, so you posted. Did not say you were not a good member on your other 15 sites. That will not help though.
    Last edited by pone44; 07-17-2009 at 08:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Coincidentally, they just sent out a mass PM about this very thing:

Thank you for being a part of our community. Our users are ultimately what makes this site special, and we appreciate everything you do. In order to maintain the quality we have here, we've restricted how other users can join by giving you invitations to give your friends.

We'd like to ask everyone to take a fresh look at our invite rules. Remember:

Trading and selling invites is strictly prohibited, as is offering them in public.

You get invites so that you can bring in others who will be good members of the site. Our invites are not currency to be used to gain access elsewhere. Ideally, they should be given to those you know well, and can trust to be a good member here.

Think about those rules when you find someone seeking an invite. Do you know that person? Even more importantly, do you trust them enough to risk your account for it? Because of the number of disabled users who try and get new accounts, we have to take a strict stance, and hold the inviter responsible for banned users returning - users being careless with their invites is how cheaters and traders are getting back into What.CD! Don't assume that you can trust someone because they've got a high user rank on another site, or they show you pictures of stats from other sites - remember: bad people are very good at lying! If you're the slightest bit unsure, don't invite someone. It's not worth the risk to your account, and we don't want to lose you!

Thanks again,

the What.cd team.
    I'm closing this. All you're likely to do is get someone else banned.

Do not start another thread asking for what.cd.
    Last edited by Skiz; 07-17-2009 at 09:22 PM.

yo