Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    no its not fair at all, but this site do many other "non-fair things lol" p2l and invites seller

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    in ur country cheaters too
    No..
    Vectoral FTW!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    its definatly not a fair thing to do....but life itself is not fair either.
    Last edited by stitched; 12-31-2007 at 02:06 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    it seems israeli and polish people are like 1 of 2 people is a cheater. Of course it's ok to ban the whole country ,why keep them and hurt your tracker. And then you can do like sct did, alowing people to join irc and if your account is ok you'll get reenabled
    the funny thing is that PT banned now all israelis

i guees pretty soon downrev gonna ban all polish ppl

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    it seems israeli and polish people are like 1 of 2 people is a cheater. Of course it's ok to ban the whole country ,why keep them and hurt your tracker. And then you can do like sct did, alowing people to join irc and if your account is ok you'll get reenabled
    the funny thing is that PT banned now all israelis

i guees pretty soon downrev gonna ban all polish ppl
    Which Polish people actually care about downrev? Freak!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    supper
    i want ask you what is name ur country ?
    and give us name tracker make ban ip range

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    most trackers, online gaming sites, gamble sites, even money transfer services block the same countries.

they don't do that because they don't like the countries or think all users from those countries are bad.

they do it to protect their sites.

they have statistics. those statistics prove that 95% of all cheater always come from the same countries.

when you have a country with a cheater ratio of 85% or even higher, you blackhole filter it - period.

if you are a good user from a country that is banned, you shouldn't blame the tracker, but the mentality of your countrymen when it comes to usage of online services such as bittorrent.

on a side note: people who break tracker rules all the time and throw away or trade accounts like bad apples shouldn't really demand any "fairness" from the tracker side.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This thing is going on mostly against Israeli users, many sites block Israeli IPs, from TB (all Israeli IPs) to BitMe\TV (most of them, I need to change my IP for a million times till I manage to get in there!), and even more sites...

What can we do? is life fair?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    0.0 BT Rep: +1
    nope is not, .il are well know cheaters, rulebreakers, since the start of the internet. Not only on torrent sites but on fxpboards and everything related, they alway fuck it up. Is not about speed, is they nature and not im not an antisemith im talking only about internet, i know a lot of israelis and they most are good people, i even spend part of my life on a jew school, but whe we talk about internet, they dont respect anything. I remember that they use to have a forum dedicated to develop cheat clients on emule torrent dcc etc lion something and most of the cheaters used to come from there

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    This thing is going on mostly against Israeli users, many sites block Israeli IPs, from TB (all Israeli IPs) to BitMe\TV (most of them, I need to change my IP for a million times till I manage to get in there!), and even more sites...

What can we do? is life fair?
    why do you think they do it?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well we havnt banned whole countries yet, but we were/are close, we have banned a couple of IP ranges in Brazil, but we cant ban the country because one of our staff members is from Brazil.

for us it was Brazil and then Israel for cheaters, we even had an uploader from Israel who was cheating on his own uploads, as well as 99% of his invite tree. Mad.

The bottom line is, if they do ban your country there isnt that much you can do about it, and its the staffs decision.

When we used to open signups, and this is no lie, 80% would be from brazil 79% of those would cheat, 10% would be multi accounts, 9% cheaters from other countries 1% users that we wanted.

Its just not worth opening up anymore, as its a lot of work for the staff when we do.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast