Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving away account

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Have given away many accounts.....also got some thrashing frm some senior members here for the account giveaway....I gave that away my accounts that i don't use to some user as they will be needing as i needed when i was new here.....
    Need to know what you guys have to say....as there are lot of questions like tracker rules to follow them...you don't deserve to be thr since you gave away accounts...etc

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i think if you giveaway accounts to users that are trusted and will use the acc it's ok i see that as helping someone out. as for people saying you don't need to be at a certain tracker because you gave away an acc i think they need to look at the circumstances for why the acc was given away and then judge the person

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    give ur accounts as long as u wont hurt the inviter and as u sure about who u will give him ur account too

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    read my sig.......
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Akamajor View Post
    Have given away many accounts.....also got some thrashing frm some senior members here for the account giveaway....I gave that away my accounts that i don't use to some user as they will be needing as i needed when i was new here.....
    Need to know what you guys have to say....as there are lot of questions like tracker rules to follow them...you don't deserve to be thr since you gave away accounts...etc
    the best thing would be that u dont give your acc to anyone.

but if u will give some of your acc then u should give only acc that u got from open signups...dont give your acc if u have been invited

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    but if u will give some of your acc then u should give only acc that u got from open signups...dont give your acc if u have been invited

Agree on this

but I am against having many accounts and using few

so give the ones that you don't use and be selective

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    imo give your high level accounts to someone who you trust rather. it would be safer that way. cuz your friend wouldnt need to change the pass or email that fast, so the risk of getting your account disabled and thus hurting your inviter would be more

but if you're a trader then you wont give a fuck since you dont even know who invited you or you wont even care

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    If you're really giving your account to a friend I think it would be best to ask a staff member if you can do that. Otherwise don't do it, because most sites log ips from the creation of the account, so even if you don't change the email/password you can still lose the account in the future.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    As I see it, giving someone your account puts the tracker at risk. After all, they don't know the identity of their new member with the same privileges and access you had earned in due course. In fact, they don't even know they have a new member, and you wouldn't dare tell them because its against the rules. This could get you, everyone you invited, and everyone who invited you banned.

I'm not on any kind of crusade against people who trade accounts or invites. I think we share more common ground than we have differences. In fact, I want all of us to be able to share files freely for as long as anybody wants. It is the practice of account trading that concerns me and, apparently, tracker staffs who prohibit it. Anything that jeopardizes the survival of trackers, including indiscriminate invite giveaways for that matter, should be avoided. I know how disruptive it was for me when my favorite sites were shut down, and I never want to experience that again with any site I've come to depend on.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Just too risky imo opinion giving accounts away. Your inviter was good enough to invite you so why put him ar risk. If I don't use an account I let it die in peace, saying that, I use most if not all of my accounts nearly every day I'm addicted lol
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast