Page 115 of 740 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117118125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #1142
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Currently have two 24" monitors. Both 2K. Considering replacing the primary monitor for a 30" 4K. Thoughts? I've considered a 40". I dunno. Anyone have a big monitor?

yo

3. Lounge   -   #1143
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You're using "big monitor" as a euphemism for "large penis" I assume.But less seriously, if it's primarily for gaming then you might want to stay smaller as it seems that currently the refresh rates on the big screens aren't usually that great unless you'r willing to drop $5k.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #1144
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You're using "big monitor" as a euphemism for "large penis" I assume.But less seriously, if it's primarily for gaming then you might want to stay smaller as it seems that currently the refresh rates on the big screens aren't usually that great unless you'r willing to drop $5k.
    Maybe here Idol, but in the US a lot less..
    Even TV's when i was in Florida, it was way cheaper even with our weak dollar, it was pretty disgusting compared to what we pay...

I am not really a PC gamer, but i always thought gamers preferred multiple monitors??
    Last edited by shaina; 02-01-2017 at 04:41 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #1145
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #1146
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Currently have two 24" monitors. Both 2K. Considering replacing the primary monitor for a 30" 4K. Thoughts? I've considered a 40". I dunno. Anyone have a big monitor?
    Never mind all that! You seen they patched the Pacific karuma exploit!? No garage access during the final now

7. Lounge   -   #1147
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Never mind all that! You seen they patched the Pacific karuma exploit!? No garage access during the final now
    I know!!1 It's really slowed down the "pac swaps" process and effectiveness. You either have to use the bikes now, or you can stop at the ammunation thats 2 blocks away and theres an armored truck that sits out front and theres no cops arounds. That's super safe but its slow af. Any big mistakes and you may run out of time.

I found a discord where ppl were doing pac swaps all the time and we were making almost a million an hour. I was grinding that for a couple months and ended up with like 50M and also owning pretty much everything you can ever buy.

Import/export makes a lot tho too. Best method I've found is to keep the standard and mid range cars in your car warehouse and never sell them. That leaves only the top range cars remaining to spawn and you make a killing on those.
    Last edited by Skiz; 02-01-2017 at 09:03 PM.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1148
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #1149
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

I know!!1 It's really slowed down the "pac swaps" process and effectiveness. You either have to use the bikes now, or you can stop at the ammunation thats 2 blocks away and theres an armored truck that sits out front and theres no cops arounds. That's super safe but its slow af. Any big mistakes and you may run out of time.

I found a discord where ppl were doing pac swaps all the time and we were making almost a million an hour. I was grinding that for a couple months and ended up with like 50M and also owning pretty much everything you can ever buy.

Import/export makes a lot tho too. Best method I've found is to keep the standard and mid range cars in your car warehouse and never sell them. That leaves only the top range cars remaining to spawn and you make a killing on those.
    Sheeeeet, 50mil! Is that where the host disconnects on the dingy? I haven't played it in months. Don't own it on console and would need to swallow a hot load of 80GB to get it back on PC I never got into any of the import export or CEO stuffs as I played with a group of sweaty, Polish teens who only ever seemed to want to paint their cars and show them off

Back in my day there were no heists and Rooftop Rumble was the only grind and everything was orange trees, orange trees as far as the eye could see...

10. Lounge   -   #1150
    n00b
    Xbox Jtag is the way to go bro

c