Page 198 of 740 FirstFirst ... 98148188195196197198199200201208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Ya, like your opinion matters....

Edit:... Now debating on CNN.... All taxes in every level from Lower Class to Upper Class everyone's taxes is going down!!!!
    But But But upper class is going down more
    Trump is doing what he says he was going to do!!!! Middle Class Taxes are going down period

Here is a news station that we all know hates/bias to Republicans, and absolutely hates Trump, but had to admit taxes are going down...
    Just because tax rates are going down dosn't mean taxes are going down. With the elimination of certain deductions (student interest, mortgages, state taxes, etc) and the individual mandate, most people who itemize will end up paying more.

And lets not forget that these tax cuts are only temporary, unlike the tax cuts for businesses. Who allegedly suffer from the highest tax rates in the world, if you are to believe the Republicans. Except that one again people choose not to differentiate between nominal and effective tax rates.

Again, one big con job screwing the American people.

2. Lounge   -   #1972
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Just because tax rates are going down dosn't mean taxes are going down. With the elimination of certain deductions (student interest, mortgages, state taxes, etc) and the individual mandate, most people who itemize will end up paying more.

And lets not forget that these tax cuts are only temporary, unlike the tax cuts for businesses. Who allegedly suffer from the highest tax rates in the world, if you are to believe the Republicans. Except that one again people choose not to differentiate between nominal and effective tax rates.

Again, one big con job screwing the American people.
    Ya they did say all that stuff too (But no mention of the big con job screwing even being true if that falls in someones situation that's all you)

I am watching/waiting for other news happening soon

3. Lounge   -   #1973
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I pride myself on being open to other viewpoints but no one seems able to put forward any good reason why the current administration is doing anything they're doing.
    Ooh, ooh, I do, I do. There's a formula you can use. If Obama = 1 then Trump = 0 and vice versa.

Apparently The Donald is so obsessed with his predecessor (queue the birtherism movement) that he just wants to wipe out anything Obama did. If Obama did something, then he will do the opposite.

4. Lounge   -   #1974
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Apparently this mess then could have all been avoided if Obama would have been just a little more overtly evil.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #1975
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Apparently this mess then could have all been avoided if Obama would have been just a little more overtly evil.
    First off... They have completely different personalities One is obnoxious sniffing butter popcorn looking putz (but not on everything)
    The other was a softer sophisticated educated sneaky backdoor lying weasel fuck!!!!(There is something else i would have said but i will leave that out)

And again this would depend what news station or internet news site on how each one would be describe....

And there was no way to fix this mishegas, hot buttered popcorn was the best out of the bunch (that is actually sad)

And i will say his live speech he just made was absolutely fabulous

6. Lounge   -   #1976
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Wouldn't happen unless the kid was actually born on US soil. Just having US citizenship from his mom won't make him/her eligible to be President.

That's why I am happy that Ted Cruz was born in Canada.
    Nope. Children of US parents are US citizens regardless of what country they are born in. I'll go find a source if you wish to debate it.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #1977
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    First....

Model Amp??
    Model Sub-woofer??

First off Sub is non directional hens the ".1", you are not trying to add an effect?? you want more constant Boom Boom in the sound, that's all right??

Should get some sort of base through the bookshelf speakers?? Maybe not BOOM BOOM! shaking the floor base, but some??

Connected to PC....

Room Setting??
    Effect Setting?
    What source you are using for music?? (Eg. Hard drive,Sonos, Itunes, Actual radio station)

https://www.premiumsoundcanada.com/p...SABEgIhq_D_BwE
    OK so I went the cheap route. Got a 3.5mm spliter for $4. I disconnected the two satellite speakers that went through the sub. So now I have two Audioengine P4 speakers with volume controlled by the amp, and a sub with its own volume control. A bit ghetto but better than spending $500 to sort it with a new amp and sub.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1978
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Wouldn't happen unless the kid was actually born on US soil. Just having US citizenship from his mom won't make him/her eligible to be President.

That's why I am happy that Ted Cruz was born in Canada.
    Nope. Children of US parents are US citizens regardless of what country they are born in. I'll go find a source if you wish to debate it.
    So you are saying you don't have to register or apply for citizenship?? If you were born in another country, how does the US know it??
    What Records??
    In Canada....
    Dual Citizenship
    But can you be considered a true born Canadian?? Citizen, yes but not a born one
    Last edited by shaina; 12-06-2017 at 09:32 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #1979
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Looking at the internet comments after Trump's statement, I see that the Russian trolls are out in full force. At least I assume they are Russian trolls because I still like to delude myself that no one is that stupid.

Best president ever? He keeps his promises?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #1980
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Looking at the internet comments after Trump's statement, I see that the Russian trolls are out in full force. At least I assume they are Russian trolls because I still like to delude myself that no one is that stupid.

Best president ever? He keeps his promises?
    Why do you say that??