Page 200 of 740 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yeah, I'm gonna need some sources for that.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #1992

3. Lounge   -   #1993
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Oh, and this is a good read:

"The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated "children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens.", but "considered as" does not change the definition of the term or the fact of the physical circumstances of birth, nor can conferring a privilege by statute change an eligibility requirement in the Constitution."

and

"When this Act was reconsidered, Madison himself pointed out that Congress only had constitutional authority to naturalize aliens, not U.S. citizens, and reported a bill that amended the statute to eliminate the words “natural born" and simply state that “the children of citizens of the United States" born abroad “shall be considered as citizens." This indicates that Madison’s view was that children born abroad of U.S. citizens were naturally aliens, rather than natural born citizens, and thus could be naturalized by Congressional statute but should not be called “natural born." Congress adopted this amendment in the Naturalization Act of 1795."

--> http://www.constitution.org/abus/pres_elig.htm

4. Lounge   -   #1994
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    But since I just came across this one, you might not be wrong after all:

https://www.thoughtco.com/presidents...the-us-3368103

Debate still ongoing?

5. Lounge   -   #1995
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ahoisup, bumtards

This is day 1 of a three day weekend ftw. Been migrating t'office from win7 to 10, it's been a complete shitshow. Loads of legacy apps not intended for 10 not working, drive mappings constantly falling off, remote workers not turning up to swap their kit out, outlook dropping out sporadically. It's a mess.

Got the new Call of Duty because I'm an idiot. Campaign took just a few hours, it was ok. Multiplayer is good this year, no more wall running or Kevin spaceys. Overall I'd give it 4 underage sexual harassments out of 5.

6. Lounge   -   #1996
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    TFW you realize the $30 in bitcoins you paid for 90 days of news server access in 2010 would be worth $18.75 million right now.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #1997
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

Got the new Call of Duty because I'm an idiot. Campaign took just a few hours, it was ok. Multiplayer is good this year, no more wall running or Kevin spaceys. Overall I'd give it 4 underage sexual harassments out of 5.
    Is it really worth buying? I just cant cant trust fickle Steam reviews anymore. One of my fav games all time is the original CoD game set in WW2 and the United Offensive expansion pack. I played it almost daily for I don't know how many years. I really hoped they would include/remake some of the original MP maps as an ode to the original but haven't read anything about that yet so I'm assuming they didn't.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-11-2017 at 05:26 AM.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1998
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    TFW you realize the $30 in bitcoins you paid for 90 days of news server access in 2010 would be worth $18.75 million right now.
    I know there's a current 'value', but I expect to see them stored next to people's Beanie Baby fortunes before too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #1999
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have. - Socrates
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2000
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The best CoD or Medal of Honor ( I can't remember well enough to distinguish between them) was the one where you got pinned down in some remote shell of a farmhouse and had to try to prevent it from being overrun by somebody or other.

The current one does hold a candle to that but at least it forgoes the wank sci-fi angle they seem to like to go with.
    Respect my lack of authority.