Page 393 of 740 FirstFirst ... 293343383390391392393394395396403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    The things I find interesting are fart noises, boobs, things that look like boobs and the use of air horns in popular music.
    I went straight from kazaa to torrents which apparently aren't cool anymore but I get such good speeds from all those FBI servers?
    I don't see anything wrong with this reply, that's for sure Mulder

Attachment 182663

2. Lounge   -   #3922
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    How the fuck have I been here 17 years
    By pacing yourself between posts, obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3923
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    How the fuck have I been here 17 years
    You joined for the promise of a free kazaa gold account but stayed for the endless paragraphs on American politics
    Yeah, still waiting for that, as it goes

4. Lounge   -   #3924
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Waiting for which.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #3925
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #3926

7. Lounge   -   #3927
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    ......but stayed for the endless paragraphs on American politics
    Meanwhile in North Korea...

yyNaJT0.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #3928
    The Washington Post reported that the US National Park Service has diverted $US2.5 million ($A3.6 million) in park entrance fees to help pay for the event, which typically costs about $US2 million.That money is supposed to be used to maintain national parks such as the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone, said Phil Francis, head of the Coalition to Protect America's National Parks.

"When people pay these fees, they are told the money will be used to support the parks not to support what appears to be a political event," he told Reuters.
    The cash-strapped Park Service is already short 200 law enforcement rangers and has left many other positions unfilled, Francis said.

Democratic Representative Betty McCollum, who oversees the Park Service's budget as head of a House of Representatives subcommittee, accused Trump of "hijacking the celebration and twisting it into a taxpayer-funded, partisan political rally", and vowed to investigate whether taxpayer money was being misused.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-04-2019 at 09:18 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #3929
    I could watch that clip all day long.

10. Lounge   -   #3930
    If he had normal size hands the eagle would have gotten him