Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merlins Portal down

Any news as to why?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    It was getting hit by some sort of activex installer earlier which was re-directing the page and fucking up the site. So I assume that's why they've taken it down for the minute.

True story, as far as I know, like.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by cilice View Post
    It was getting hit by some sort of activex installer earlier which was re-directing the page and fucking up the site. So I assume that's why they've taken it down for the minute.

True story, as far as I know, like.
    Same here. True Story also.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Looks like NZBSRUS has been attacked by racists

Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    these people have no life

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I'm just answering the question smiley boy.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Potato wedges and pork and leek sausages and creamy (yes creamy) pepper sauce.

Wrong thread? I don't fucking think so.

Why? Cos I'm having potato wedges and pork and leek sausages and creamy (yes creamy) pepper sauce. That's fucking why.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I saw this just now in the newsbin section. That's terrible. Why would someone go after NZB sites anyway? I thought attacks were more for torrent sites.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    site rivalry, or possibly a disgruntled racist/user or even an ex staff was cheated out of his share of profits or something.

if not its just kids or idiots messing around trying to be overly offensive in the hope of shocking people.

sometimes i wonder if some lesser known or unpopular sites go down to get publicity on forums such as this, users crowd around wishing them well and giving them moral support, then when the site reopens a day or two later the donations and traffic go up.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-05-2008 at 04:56 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Makes sense Alien. I can see a site doing this for publicity for sure, but I don't think Merlin's because they seemed an older crowd there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast