Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chalice withdrawal

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    To be fair, I think it best to just come out and say it.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Homo.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Say what?

Sherman, I think you're rather obsessed with little old me, like.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Homo.
    He did say come out.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    First he imitates my posting style (not that there's much style to imitate), then he wants to adopt a previous avatar of mine, then he continually uses my real name (which he received in trust from a pm) in an ingratiating manner.

What is it you'd like from me, Sherman? I feel comfortable, Sherman in using your Christian name, seeing as you had it in your fucking signature for a god's age, but why do you feel comfortable in exposing mine, even though I entrusted it to you via pm?
    Last edited by chalice; 05-14-2009 at 10:48 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    I have to say I thought that a bit off. We create interweb personas to differentiate twixt this and :earl:. Why then use a chaps real name, particularly if he doesn't do so himself.

Different the likes of Lamsey and Cheebus who clearly had no problem with it, but if a chap chooses not to advertise it others shouldn't either.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    I have to say I thought that a bit off. We create interweb personas to differentiate twixt this and :earl:. Why then use a chaps real name, particularly if he doesn't do so himself.

Different the likes of Lamsey and Cheebus who clearly had no problem with it, but if a chap chooses not to advertise it others shouldn't either.
    Yeah, it's getting a tad worrisome, mate.

Do you think he's queer? Not that there's anything wrong with that but I think he's quite aware that I'm a married fella with kiddies, like.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    First he imitates my posting style (not that there's much style to imitate), then he wants to adopt a previous avatar of mine, then he continually uses my real name (which he received in trust from a pm) in an ingratiating manner.

What is it you'd like from me, Sherman? I feel comfortable, Sherman in using your Christian name, seeing as you had it in your fucking signature for a god's age, but why do you feel comfortable in exposing mine, even though I entrusted it to you via pm?
    So your name is Sherly?
    Oh baby, I am shaking now.
    Serious, coming to this forums and say anyone's name in public, that is the lowest of the lowest. I told you Chalice never trust anyone, at the end they want to screw you. Lesson learned

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

So your name is Sherly?
    Oh baby, I am shaking now.
    Serious, coming to this forums and say anyone's name in public, that is the lowest of the lowest. I told you Chalice never trust anyone, at the end they want to screw you. Lesson learned
    You're the least of my worries, spakka.

I've got a full blown Portuguese male stalker on my tail.

Glad to see you back, btw. Another wall-grinder to harsh.
    Last edited by chalice; 05-14-2009 at 11:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast