Page 637 of 740 FirstFirst ... 137537587627634635636637638639640647687737 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 7396

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    People who humour Kanye West by referring to him as Ye are probably the same ones who take comic book movies seriously.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #6362
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Musk reminds me of Scorpio from the Simpsons, but without the generous employee compensation.

He bought Twitter to have massive control of propaganda. His very first act as private owner was to fire anyone with morals.

He has an ever-growing mesh of military grade level of satellites covering the globe.

He is developing an advanced army of AI robots to put in every home.

He is encouraging people to have as many children as possible because 8 BILLION is not enough. Personally, I think Eight is Enough.

He is trying feverishly to populate Mars (with his own children?) because he knows Earth is fucked.

He blocked Ukrainian communications during critical times and locations on the battlefield because he got temperamental/could.

With Twitter, he'll decide who wins the next presidential election.

I mention the last two separately because I believe he's trying to make HUGE deals with Putin to control the US and hand him a Ukrainian victory before he dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6363
    Everyone's got something that they'd rather not be made public, rich people probably more than most. If I had a legion of spies at my beck and call, probably wouldn't be that hard to dig up or create some blackmail worthy material.

4. Lounge   -   #6364
    So typical. Instead of saying the assault on Paul Pelosi was wrong, the Right brings up the times the Left was violent. To me this says they believe violence is OK if it's in the proper direction.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-28-2022 at 06:15 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #6365
    My sincere guess is that anyone who has directly gone against Trump (Liz Cheyney, honest election officials/governors, prosecutors, Senate minority leaders, etc) should seriously consider bumping up security. This is terrorism meant as a warning to not get in the way.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6366
    Fucking weird stuff that makes little to no sense being released about the attack on Paul Pelosi. I think "the authorities" are incapable of telling the truth about anything remoting involving them. Like when it was first reported that Kamala Harris' motorcade hd suffered a "mechanical failure" and then became a traffic accident even though apparently the VP like the President travels on closed roads.

7. Lounge   -   #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    With Twitter, he'll decide who wins the next presidential election.
    #democracy
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #6368
    Perhaps the Pelosi story comes down to Paul asking a stranger for help saying, 'OK...when I nod my head, you hit it with a hammer.'

9. Lounge   -   #6369

10. Lounge   -   #6370
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I wonder how high or drunk you have to be to find her attractive...?