Page 120 of 741 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 7404

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Bernie Sanders can be summed up in four words. Pie in the sky. That said I believe that unlike the current administration he would be open to comprise as would Cruz as neither of them are outfight mental.
    I think the bigger problem is no matter who is running a country, if the Figure Head has brains and common sense or the people below pulling the strings makes a big difference..

This is not Photo shopped

Attachment 173303

2. Lounge   -   #1192
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Again i understand that completely, but who decides that??
    And are you talking the Canadian side or the American side or should i say Quebec or Mexico
    Google obviously thought Ben's time was worth something. Unfortunately in his case it was a slap in the face.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1193
    I think the bigger problem is no matter who is running a country, if the Figure Head has brains and common sense or the people below pulling the strings makes a big difference..

This is not Photo shopped

Attachment 173303
    I think Trudeau has proven to be a fraud but I'm fairly sure that he wasn't as that photo states "praying to Allah". Even if he was that would just make him disingenuous unless you have some proof all the people in that picture are actively plotting the destruction of Western civilization.

4. Lounge   -   #1194
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I will say though that not all charitable donations are equal.

A big deal is made when Bill Gates gave a billion dollars but even though it was a billion dollars it affected his lifestyle precisely zero. 70 billion minus 1 billion equals still a shitload of shit.
    Compare that to some schmuck who lives paycheck to paycheck and knows but giving ten bucks to cancer research he will now have to do without something. I ask you, who is the more generous person?
    Good question, and a hard one to really answer, but they both still get the deduction on there taxes...

Do you think someone that is born rich and a person that started from nothing and becomes rich the same??

5. Lounge   -   #1195
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I think the bigger problem is no matter who is running a country, if the Figure Head has brains and common sense or the people below pulling the strings makes a big difference...
    Do you want the links of proof the Mosque that he has visited and prayed at have ties to ISIS i will gladly give them to you.
    3 for sure in Quebec and i think the other one is in Kitchener..

Donation transfers, recruitment, and lots more..
    Tell me what government says if you won't take them i will?? and so many months earlier there is no budget money to pay for them??
    And really what is our Vetting process for immigration coming to Canada? To be honest i really don't know, do you?

And they are all frauds Idol, but right now The Deficit close to 30 billion for the year and the Mary Jane is not bringing in any tax money yet??
    Oh wait, not legalized yet either, one of the main reasons this guy got in...
    Last edited by shaina; 02-09-2017 at 06:21 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #1196
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Refugees are vetted by all kind of agencies for up to two years before they are admitted anywhere. And for the most part it's kind of a lottery that determines where they get settled (US, Canada wherever), so it's not like terrorists can make a long-term plan to enter a specific country as refugees to blow up stuff. It's easier to just come as a tourist and overstay your visa. Or, hell, send a radicalized Brit over. No visa needed at all; no scrutiny at the POE... Remember Jihadi John?

So really, the risk from taking in more refugees is rather low to non-existent, and I salute Canada to rise above the d-bag governing below the 49th parallel.

7. Lounge   -   #1197
    Do you want the links of proof the Mosque that he has visited and prayed at have ties to ISIS i will gladly give them to you.
    3 for sure in Quebec and i think the other one is in Kitchener..
    This is too close to the current plot of 24: Legacy to be mere coincidence. Clearly Trudeau is some sort of mole.

Now our only hope is for some spindly looking JTF2 member who strangely doesn't look like he's ever engaged in any physical activity to save us.

His name will be Bauer.Eddie Bauer.

8. Lounge   -   #1198
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Refugees are vetted by all kind of agencies for up to two years before they are admitted anywhere. And for the most part it's kind of a lottery that determines where they get settled (US, Canada wherever), so it's not like terrorists can make a long-term plan to enter a specific country as refugees to blow up stuff. It's easier to just come as a tourist and overstay your visa. Or, hell, send a radicalized Brit over. No visa needed at all; no scrutiny at the POE... Remember Jihadi John?
    So really, the risk from taking in more refugees is rather low to non-existent, and I salute Canada to rise above the d-bag governing below the 49th parallel.
    I would honestly agree with you on immigration from anywhere in the world Caballero.
    But i think you can run into problems even vetting and knowing they won't do any harm, especially when there is no skills or knowing there will be no economic growth be it from job skills and not putting strain on government funding. And the problem is when you let a Mother in with multiple children, and you have common sense that the single parent will not be able to work, it may sound terrible but it is reality...
    Also when you see comments on a lot of immigrates really don't want to be in America or Canada, but they are in fear of there lives, be it from war etc.
    Especially if they are coming from the Middle East, and there everyday lifestyle is completely different than a Democracy Country..
    That is why building safe zones in there actual countries, and not taking them out of there norm is a good idea if they can, or even convincing Middle Eastern Countries to step up..
    I do think your comment on people coming on a so called visit/green card overstay, and not going back is a bigger problem that needs to be addressed.
    And the big one is all you see on the main stream media knocking the Buttered Popcorn Face President but the Landslide victory says different
    And it happened here (Canada) as well..

Edit: On another note Caballero.... Some comments made are the vetting process lets say is good and tough, but how do you vett people when it is impossible to get any real information about them??
    Last edited by shaina; 02-09-2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Edit

9. Lounge   -   #1199
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    This is too close to the current plot of 24: Legacy to be mere coincidence. Clearly Trudeau is some sort of mole.
    Now our only hope is for some spindly looking JTF2 member who strangely doesn't look like he's ever engaged in any physical activity to save us.
    His name will be Bauer.Eddie Bauer.

10. Lounge   -   #1200
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    And the big one is all you see on the main stream media knocking the Buttered Popcorn Face President but the Landslide victory says different
    What landslide? He neither won the popular vote nor was his electoral college result that spectacular either.

--> http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ry-was-not-ma/

The guy is a delusional narcissist, and that's about the nicest thing I can say about him.