Page 13 of 739 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    My theory is that she has a direct line to Bobby himself and that's why she's keeping quiet
    She like the bobby you say.

Wood ewe.

That probly only works if you are Scotch.

2. Lounge   -   #122
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    A chum and I sang a version of that at the FIOD hoffice in Haarlem.

Not as a show or anything, we were just bored and started singing it.

They thought we were mentalists.

It didn't stop them taking us out to get pished, then giving us a lift back to the hotel. Thank fuck we had the car, the driver could hardly walk

True Story.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I don't mean to defend this wonderful travesty, but I do know that they've started filming an alternate script (last season, I think) to every episode with each exuberant, improvised f-bomb and guttural filth a jobbing actor can muster, available only to DvD buyers and other spastics. Apparentment, the Negan scene is somewhat more authentic.
    There's only one context in which Negan doesn't draw on his fuckity fuck fucking fucktastical inner orator, which means they'll need to record alternates all through this season to remain consistent.

To all, final statements on The Walking Dead:

This season is going to be very, very, very, VERY, very frustrating. I'd recommend altering your dosage and OD near the end. I'm waiting for season 8, personally, because Varys told me it will translate to television very well.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #124
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The Walking Dead is frustrating to the absolute max anyway. So it's whatevs.

Thanks for the comic links the other day, btw.
    Quite liked the insight but I think it would do my head in too much to read them all. The TV series seems to stray from the comic narrative and then hop back in at the drop of a hat.
    Last edited by manker; 10-26-2016 at 08:51 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #125
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    My theory is that she has a direct line to Bobby himself and that's why she's keeping quiet
    She like the bobby you say.

Wood ewe.
    Boaby of course being Scottish for nice crisps I would say she is a great lover of Boaby. She has multiple boabies in the front on any given week day, not sure about weekends though. With her being a large lady I would say she could fit quite a few boabies in her mouth simultaneously and that if I had to /wood her to get some free boaby for my self I totally /wood.

In other news, I'm wurking from home today lyke. I was a visible mess yesterday, leaking out of most holes butt not all holes. And so its allowed

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    'sup internetz

First day back at work after mini-break at Alton Towers .. feel like my insides have been mangled up in a mangling machine. Luckily all arms and legs intact, but even so, does anyone know where I can get some medical spare parts?

7. Lounge   -   #127
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    'sup internetz

First day back at work after mini-break at Alton Towers .. feel like my insides have been mangled up in a mangling machine. Luckily all arms and legs intact, but even so, does anyone know where I can get some medical spare parts?
    Fucking hell you went to Alton Towers willingly!? have you got an all inclusive planned for Tunisia too??

8. Lounge   -   #128
    manker's Avatar effendi
    'sup internetz

The internets, apparently. I could do with a new set of lungs myself if you're getting owt.
    This sweet Sigelei T150W is destroying my current set to the max
    Last edited by manker; 10-27-2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: :dry:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #129
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    'sup internetz

Fucking hell you went to Alton Towers willingly!? have you got an all inclusive planned for Tunisia too??
    Do they have water slides?

10. Lounge   -   #130
    manker's Avatar effendi
    'sup internetz

It's what the middle class do, mate.
    I thought that's what you were too but you've completely blown your cover now. We might have to pull you out.

They go to these places and they even take small children with them in the same car. These trips last for hours and hours, but no-one seems to mind.
    Menthol.