Page 125 of 739 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The thing about Dumpy isn't just him being off his rocker, just his narcissism, just his nepotism, just his fraudulence, just his ignorance, just his incompetence, it's all the above. He'll follow similar pathways as other dictators only due to small overlaps in prioritizing oneself (as opposed to other leaders who at least have a hint of serving the public as part of their identities). However, the culmination of all factors that prevent him from being a decent person will result in an entirely new dish of disaster.

If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term. Until that happens, the distraction of his fumbling presidency compounded with the shit Republicans are pulling nets a detriment to the US society, and that is without even considering the Pence presidency.

Fucking Americans.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #1242
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term.
    From your lips to Putin's ears.

In the meantime as people are now pointing out, delegitimizing the Press is one of the first steps a dictator takes. This alone should give anyone with half a working brain cell pause.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1243

The times they be a changing.......

4. Lounge   -   #1244
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term.
    From your lips to Putin's ears.

In the meantime as people are now pointing out, delegitimizing the Press is one of the first steps a dictator takes. This alone should give anyone with half a working brain cell pause.
    I have been seeing that since his campaign, but he had more control over it during said campaign (via banning from his events). He is doing a sloppy job himself at delegitimizing news outlets now, but I'm more worried about the other disgusting people around him that may be capable of actually silencing and sanctioning the press. We're one irresponsible reporting mishap from an executive order (authored by someone else) that puts the ball in play. Only one incident is needed since they don't shy away from hyperbole, which I understate with intentional irony.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 02-20-2017 at 10:04 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #1245
    I hear that the Rednecks are planning something. Better to send in the troops and take them out now before they send toothless suicide bombers to Mar a Lago.

Totally see Kent State Part Deux considering this and similar orgainized physical resistances http://chicago.suntimes.com/politics...-deportations/

6. Lounge   -   #1246
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ahoisup, cunts.

Walking dead was OK this week, the leader of the dump people was weirdly hawt.

7. Lounge   -   #1247
    Sometime when I clearly wasn't paying attention, The Walking Dead seems to have morphed into Mad Max: The Retarded Years.

Also in past years the female leader would have been played by Michelle Forbes and then my penis would agree with you.

8. Lounge   -   #1248
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    She was milfy as fuck in the Galactica reboot even in star trek tng I suppose despite having that shit all over her nose.

Are you watching that Billions? That's got fuck all to do with Michelle Forbes but it's really good

9. Lounge   -   #1249
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Sometime when I clearly wasn't paying attention, The Walking Dead seems to have morphed into Mad Max: The Retarded Years.
    Also in past years the female leader would have been played by Michelle Forbes and then my penis would agree with you.

10. Lounge   -   #1250
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The thing about Dumpy isn't just him being off his rocker, just his narcissism, just his nepotism, just his fraudulence, just his ignorance, just his incompetence, it's all the above. He'll follow similar pathways as other dictators only due to small overlaps in prioritizing oneself (as opposed to other leaders who at least have a hint of serving the public as part of their identities). However, the culmination of all factors that prevent him from being a decent person will result in an entirely new dish of disaster.

If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term. Until that happens, the distraction of his fumbling presidency compounded with the shit Republicans are pulling nets a detriment to the US society, and that is without even considering the Pence presidency.

Fucking Americans.
    Well said.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.