Page 206 of 740 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208209216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I believe Meg was referring to his wife.

2. Lounge   -   #2052
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Been having mild abdominal pains for like a week. Nothing too concerning but a little annoying at the same time. Then on Wednesday night it got to hurting super bad. Only slept about 2 hrs. Woke up Thursday and didnt go to work. Was afraid it was the bad aids. Decided to go to urgent care. Urgent care was concerned and said I needed to go to the ER. Off to the ER. The hawt nurse had me get down to my knickerbockers and put on one of those funny robes. She stuck me with an IV to steal half my blood and inject me with dilaudid and poke at my belly a bunch. Then off for a cat scan. Turns out it was something called diverticulosis and it's something pretty much everyone has at some point. All took about 4 hours. Sent me home with antibiotics and oxycodones. Liquid diet for a couple days.

The fucking hangover I have today from the opiates is incredible. Fucking hell. It's like new years day 2k again.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-22-2017 at 06:26 PM.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #2053
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Glad you are feeling better, skiz. I can take quite a bit, but will admit being a big baby when it comes to tummy troubles. At least you got your divercus prodded by a hawt nurse. Not everyone has had that pleasure.

*seriously* pleased with the Shield TV! Have been setting it up, played with a couple of apps, and have watched some movies. Clear, smoothe, easy setup, trouble free. Really appreciate the rec on this. Better than fire tv in every aspect.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2054
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It’s awesome. And I really like the new version even I cannot personally take advantage of any of the new additions like HDR, dolby atmos, etc. Glad you like it, it’s a hell of a little rig. I think the new one is significantly smaller too right?

Two and a half days of clear liquid diet. I want to murder and eat everything. If I have to watch another Dominos Pizza commercial advertising and showing every product on their menu in all its glistening glory I’m gonna lose my shit.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #2055
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Oh yeah thats a big difference.

https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordp...1/147a0253.jpg

Did you get a second controller?
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-23-2017 at 10:28 PM.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #2056
    No immediate need for a second controller. Was thoroughly impressed with the games available. I might just have to give them $8 a month. i was expecting it to be *a little* better than Amazon, but it's muuuch better in every way. Considering a switch throughout the house.

What toys have made their way to your Christmas list this year, skiz? For me, it has been exploring Playstation VR. Enjoying that, and have several items going to be unwrapped...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #2057
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    He goes to Florida about this time every year as part of what is known as The Great ]ewish Migration.
    Being kind of Factual...
    When you add the "ISH", it just sounds a wee bit nicer Try using it more in the future.....

8. Lounge   -   #2058
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    No immediate need for a second controller. Was thoroughly impressed with the games available. I might just have to give them $8 a month. i was expecting it to be *a little* better than Amazon, but it's muuuch better in every way. Considering a switch throughout the house.

What toys have made their way to your Christmas list this year, skiz? For me, it has been exploring Playstation VR. Enjoying that, and have several items going to be unwrapped...
    If you do the $8/month thing you have to let me know how it is. Been interested in doing it but just never did.

Meh. Don't really need or want anything. I thought about selling my new TV and "upgrading". I have the 2015 Vizio M65. It's nice. 65" with 4K and all that. But the trade off you get when you buy a Vizio vs some of the other big name brands is you usually get a less than glamorous remote, smartTV menu is super simple and basic, and the unit itself isnt cutting edge thin, as with mine. The picture quality is always top notch tho. Anyways, I'm considering getting the new 2018 Vizio thats just released. My 65" might be a tad big so considering a drop to the 55" P-series P55. It has HDR, HDMI 2.0, all the Dolby bells and whistles, and a nice looking smart tv menu as well. The P55 is also 240hz vs my 120hz.

Fighting off my urges to pull the trigger since we're considering moving back to Texas. Might have that sorted out in a few months so holding off for now.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #2059
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've never dabbled with the VR stuff but it looks cool. Why aren't the graphics better on those tho?

yo

10. Lounge   -   #2060
    I thought you were happy where you are. Nice place, lots of stuff to do, and I haven't heard you mention anything you don't like there. One of the houses I do caregiving in has a nice 55" vizio. I am content with it. Found it strange that it has no on/off switch -- and the remote is lost. Had to power cycle it to get it on. I have a Samsung in the living room at home. Don't care too much about the smart features-- the Nvidia, even Amazon is a better interface.

Edit-- HDR sounds like a feature worth having. Comments I have seen (just offhand ones, not real reviews) make it sound like a big step up.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-25-2017 at 03:37 AM.