Page 227 of 740 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237277327727 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It's a good time to be rich. The things going on are going to have devastating effects on the middle class and poor.
    Again what has changed in all the years you been on earth and so many different presidents or politicians Meg?? And what do you consider rich Meg??
    Putting food on the table and putting a roof over the heads of your family members i would consider rich, the fancy restaurants and fancy gadgets are a bonus, and the poor and middle class still seem to find a way to get those too..
    Again one thing for sure needs to be fixed is your Health Care, do you blame Trump for that as well?? And talking to many American's, if you have a decent job, health benefits are usually connected/offered with it...
    So what has changed for you right now Meg?? You have a new job (mazel tov again), you are making money that is a positive right?? Unemployment is down in the US....
    You will get tax breaks as promised, will the rich get better breaks?? yes they will, and always will, that is life and reality Meg, and no president is going to change that..

Here is a thought for you Meg... Someone has a good job but needs some extra doe, so they get a second job, but holy shit it puts them in a different tax bracket now!!!
    so now they lose 40% to tax instead of 30%, now you say it is not worth it to work because you are paying more tax, but you are taking home more money to pay bills and get a few more luxuries ....
    Some people would say why should i work and make more money and pay more tax
    Again the rich pay large amounts of personal tax (that is a fact!!), but if they own the business there is loopholes to save, but not on personal income period!!! so if your cost of living is more (fancy house, cars, wife), you pay large tax. Anything close to hundred thousand you are taxed 50%, you make sixty thousand you are taxed 40%, work out hourly rate who makes more?? and if you think like that you will never be rich

PS. That is just a broad example of the tax rate, tax rate is scaled meaning first 35 thousand 30% next to 60 thousand 40.% over 80 thousand 50% for example purposes...And i know you understand and know that as well...
    PPS. Meg, in the 8 years a a piece of shit!! democrat was in office, did you make more money or did anything change to benefit you?? Really i don't know??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2018 at 02:05 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2262
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin View Post
    Slapping tariffs on Chinese exports won't make the country better off. This sort of mercantilism has seen its day, roughly 300 years ago, and been surpassed by better economic policies.
    But if a product is imported to the US and can be manufactured in the US and sold competitively, and give Americans jobs, do you see a problem in that??

Again i don't see a problem in that, what else you got??
    I have a problem with it. It's anti-competitive, it limits choice. It drives up costs. Is that enough?

yo

3. Lounge   -   #2263
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It's a good time to be rich. The things going on are going to have devastating effects on the middle class and poor.
    Again what has changed in all the years you been on earth and so many different presidents or politicians Meg?? And what do you consider rich Meg??
    Putting food on the table and putting a roof over the heads of your family members i would consider rich, the fancy restaurants and fancy gadgets are a bonus, and the poor and middle class still seem to find a way to get those too..
    Again one thing for sure needs to be fixed is your Health Care, do you blame Trump for that as well?? And talking to many American's, if you have a decent job, health benefits are usually connected/offered with it...
    So what has changed for you right now Meg?? You have a new job (mazel tov again), you are making money that is a positive right?? Unemployment is down in the US....
    You will get tax breaks as promised, will the rich get better breaks?? yes they will, and always will, that is life and reality Meg, and no president is going to change that..

Here is a thought for you Meg... Someone has a good job but needs some extra doe, so they get a second job, but holy shit it puts them in a different tax bracket now!!!
    so now they lose 40% to tax instead of 30%, now you say it is not worth it to work because you are paying more tax, but you are taking home more money to pay bills and get a few more luxuries ....
    Some people would say why should i work and make more money and pay more tax
    Again the rich pay large amounts of personal tax (that is a fact!!), but if they own the business there is loopholes to save, but not on personal income period!!! so if your cost of living is more (fancy house, cars, wife), you pay large tax. Anything close to hundred thousand you are taxed 50%, you make sixty thousand you are taxed 40%, work out hourly rate who makes more?? and if you think like that you will never be rich

PS. That is just a broad example of the tax rate, tax rate is scaled meaning first 35 thousand 30% next to 60 thousand 40.% over 80 thousand 50% for example purposes...And i know you understand and know that as well...
    PPS. Meg, in the 8 years a a piece of shit!! democrat was in office, did you make more money or did anything change to benefit you?? Really i don't know??
    Condensed version of the above. Let them eat cake.

Also I'm fairly sure that a lot companies found that they could avoid giving their employees proper benefits if they worked around morality by just hiring more people but only as part-time. I'll give a pass to this rather slimy practice to companies that are financially struggling but not to trillion dollar enterprises like Walmart where it's not so much about saving money as it is about maximizing profits at the cost of human suffering.

Btw if anything I just said isn't completely true then tough beans, I'm just going to be like Trump and lie and pretend it is anyway.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-05-2018 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Speeling or sumthing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2264
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    But if a product is imported to the US and can be manufactured in the US and sold competitively, and give Americans jobs, do you see a problem in that??
    Again i don't see a problem in that, what else you got??
    I have a problem with it. It's anti-competitive, it limits choice. It drives up costs. Is that enough?
    Nothing is stopping the imports from coming in Skiz, actually giving a playing field for competition, and lets assume even with the tariffs, maybe they still can sell the products cheaper than local, but they make less profits?? Is that possible?? And do you really think that is going to stop imports?? I can say every economy needs imports and exports..
    I don't see you complaining about all the box stores closing because Internet sales are way up and cheaper to buy?? Thousands of people losing jobs, Soon is that going to be a choice??
    Like one company dominating sales on the internet, and running his operation with way less employees, how does a brick and mortar store compete?? Again this falls into an Idol thing where greed takes over in some cases. So how do you fix that??
    Example.. There used to be dollar stores all over the place, and i mean different independent owners, now someone gets the idea to start a massive chain of stores, which gives it way more buying power, now that company goes public and pretty much kills all the little guys to compete, now you go into those chain stores and now see how many things are still a dollar that should be?? less than half, they jacked the prices because they can by killing off all the small guys. Again greed/profits take over and that is that. How do you fix that?? And yes it is still cheaper than say going to Walmart even, but could they sell it for cheaper and still make profit? Yes they can..
    The same some people have different views of convenience, to be honest i prefer not to purchase things online, but without a doubt in most cases it is way cheaper to do that, so now you scout in what box/retail stores are left, check it out in person, and if they don't have a price match policy common sense forces you to purchase it online today. Being a brick a mortar store owner your whole life or generations, who employs many people can't survive anymore. Is that really progress??

I am just saying.....

5. Lounge   -   #2265
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Condensed version of the above. Let them eat cake.
    Also I'm fairly sure that a lot companies found that they could avoid giving their employees proper benefits if they worked around morality by just hiring more people but only as part-time. I'll give a pas to this rather slimy practice to companies that are financially struggling but not to trillion dollar enterprises like Walmart were it's not so much about saving money as it is about maximizing profits at the cost of human suffering.
    Btw if anything I just said isn't completely true then tough beans, I'm just going to be like Trump and lie and pretend it is anyway.
    No you would be 100% right Idol, making shorter shifts (not full work weeks), scams them not to pay benefits etc. Some do and some don't, and really is there a way you can fix that?? I see that in the new hospitals being built, they hire people part time to avoid certain benefits, and wages negotiated, so there are some complaints, but look who is being hired now, unless you specialize, immigration has now taken those jobs.
    A discussion was taken place around the Seder table this year about the minimum wage increase, so when it goes to $15 per hour here, what happens to the people that were making $15 already?? so if it went from $11.50 minimum, all the other people hourly going to get the same or some sort of raise?? If not what does it do for moral in the other jobs, or better yet loyalty?? Then comes out that at least the place you work is still in business and you have a job??

Is there really a solution?? They tried to scream Union at Walmart at one time and they were ready to close there doors in Canada, would that have been better or worse??
    To me and seeing it for myself in negotiations and seeing the corruption/greed with Unions and workarounds so you can still make a product and make a living, having a Union in your plant is possible, ya that may help, but when a small retailer owner trying to make a living makes say $30 per hour and a guy driving a TTC bus or working in the subway or a Union electrician makes double or triple that, and a portion of that is given to the people running the Union, is that better??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2018 at 01:46 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #2266
    What if the last one to post wins the drawing room ?

7. Lounge   -   #2267
    What if i have a tendency to post democrats ?lol
    Then i have to suppress it

8. Lounge   -   #2268
    My accounting course is progressing slowly , now that is a good news for me
    The current subject is about estimation
    I divided the subject like this and made an avatar for it . lol
    The avatar represents the accounting transactions
    Estimations and such
    From the past information to the present plan for the future forecasting
    Estimation can be for different purposes , as a manager one can set some standards and can estimate even the performance of the employees against a set of standard .

Supply and demand still is such an important concept
    The other objective is clearly maximization of profit
    But then comes competition .

Competition could only mean one thing , a better estimation of cost .The keyword here is estimation .

Thus was the subject what we call commerce

9. Lounge   -   #2269
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kutta3 View Post
    What if the last one to post wins the drawing room ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kutta3 View Post
    What if i have a tendency to post democrats ?lol
    Then i have to suppress it
    4 + 4 =

Please answer the above calculation, so that it may be confirmed you are not a bot.

Re-Captcha (TM)

10. Lounge   -   #2270
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    We're breaking the usual program to do nothing, to tell you that this girl, the new sensation of the internet and after this picture with her became viral, was complexed during her adolescence "because she was too black". Her name is Anok Yai, she's from Sudan and I don't know white women more beautiful than her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.