Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    This is the first time we've done anything like this and depending on how it goes it could be the last. The idea of this thread is to find some new members that might be able to bring something to fsc but might not have the opportunity to be invited under normal circumstances.

What we are looking for are people that have some kind of talent or skill they can bring to the table. Even if it's just smart intelligent posting. Basically to get an invite out of this thread you have to prove to us that you'll be active and you'll be able to help make fsc a better place.

What can I do? you may ask well lets break it down to what we have in mind.

• You might have some skills with graphics , be it photoshop or whatever. For example creating stylesheets or making avatars and banners or even just generally good with that kind of thing and enjoy discussing it.
    • You could be an active forum poster. This means intelligent well thought out posts spammers can go fuck themselves imho.
    • You download a lot and will be active in fsc. If this is the reason you give and you aren't active expect to be disabled.
    • You might be a great sharer and seed your torrents for months at a time.
    • Or you could be the sort of member that likes to make reviews/tutorials/guides and whatnot. These kind of things are always welcome.

The list could go on and on and it's really not for us to tell you what you'll bring to the table but it gives you a general idea. Be creative really think about what qualities you have before posting. It could be anything.

BTW anything you say needs to be able to be backed up with proof. We'll be vetting your background intensively.

You should also write a little bit about why you'd like to join fsc and what not. The more convincing you are the more we'll like you.

If we decide to consider you you'll be required to provide some further information via pm.

• ALL nicks and aliases used everywhere including invite and BT forums. If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist.
    • IP's both your home IP and any boxes you may have. If you're on a dynamic IP we'll require the IP range.
    • Profile links to your trackers.
    • You might also like to include some profile links to non-BT forums or communities you're active in. This can be a big help when we're considering people but don't worry it's not required.

This information should be provided via PM and not posted publicly for obvious reasons. Also don't PM me or any other fsc staffer about this unless you're contacted first. Anyone that sends unsolicited PM's will be automatically ruled out.

A little caveat here, there is no guarantee we will invite anyone. We may invite a bunch of people or just one or none.

So post up if you're interested.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great initiative ... hopefully some decent candidates will present themselves.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    First of all this a great giveaway and a great chance for all the members to join FSC .

I would be grateful if i could get in to such a great community like FSC is . At the age of 25 i'm looking for a place with very active forums and serious discussions as well as a good torrent tracker . For me FSC is firstly a community and then a tracker , this is most important part of FSC and what makes it different from anything else .

What can i offer to FSC ?

First of all i like to kill most of my free time with photoshop , making avatars , backgrounds etc so i may help out at the design/creativity part at the forums .

Secondly , i'm a very active poster , and i always think a lot of my post before i send it . This is something i learned from somethingawful were the staff are very strict and they want to keep the site troll and spam free . I would like to discuss with other members about serious matters that bother me and the other members.

I download a lot , especially movies and series and i always keep the torrents seeded for a very very long time . Let me put it this way , my laptop is working like a server (Seedbox) even at nights . This makes is hard sometimes for me to get asleep because the fans are making too much noise . So i guarantee you that i will be a great sharer and seeder .

I'm willing to pm any proof you require , including ratio proofs , profile links and anything you need to proof you that all i say is true .

I would be grateful if you could help me be a part of this great community .

Thanks a lot for giving us this opurtinity !
    Last edited by Stabber; 10-25-2010 at 10:54 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ippatsuman's Avatar Member
    Hmm I've already try with other circumstances but why not try again.

After I had tried a lot of trackers,I've build a list which correspond at my needs and my uses.

I'm proud to be a part of famous sites as Scc,FTN,TT,TL because they have a lot of qualities and are the best in their categories.

Quickly,I knew all aspects of p2p as forums,giveaways,hight to get trackers,tiny specialized trackers,trackers with assholes staffs,the wars between community of forum and board etc.

If something fascinates me since I started in this world,it's really the communitarian spirit and helps between members,members who are the best friends one days and worst enemies tomorrow.

More than a simply act of piracy,the filesharing gathers people from different walks of life where coders,devs,graphics,spammers,compulsive downloaders can gathered to share ideas,debate,evolve,help and learn.

When I integrated FTN,I was overstrung with the idea to finally meet this,because I heard everywhere which of the famous friendly spirit of FTN.
    Nevertheless I was very disappointed by the community,to a greater or lesser degree guys believe they are kings of bittorent because they are members,and ready to do everything to get invites from the staff.
    It's only my opinion,but FTN stay the best ratioless tracker in the house.

However,I was really agape,maybe because I was naive at that time,or I expected too much from it,or must be because some guys are really good to present FTN as a utopia community tracker.

Having the perfect list of websites to download,I wanna see all aspect of torrenting,and in particular integrated Fsc.

My human nature made me to love trade experiences,share culture from my country,discover others by members and learn a lot by them.

I'm conscious fsc is a family and it's very difficult to be accepted by them,and I guess after all this tracker is not the most active.

To explore this aspect of torrenting,I'm ready to be an active member on it,not by giving money (why not if I love it?),but mostly by sharing a part of my French's culture,as our music,our movies,be active in the culinary club (yeah I'm proud of my gastronomy ),participated at the different clubs and tell a lot of shit on Irc (I'm pretty good at it).

I want advice you i will not use Fsc as TL or Scc,but mostly as a support to share,discover and to introduce our movies,musics etc.

Finally I'm not looking after an another useless tracker,but I'd be inclined to a community with a support to download and share,some atmosphere unobtainable,be more close to experimented torrenters from other countries,something we can't found anywhere else,especially not on invitations forums where a lots of peoples are double-faced.

Separately from the rest my english level isn't the worst you can found on the web,I understood easily even if it isn't my first language.Free for you to check this on Etiv forum.Place where I'm feel good.
    My graphics skills are very limited,I just know how to change colors,put some text on a pic and some limited tricks like it.

Original post & thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/417892-req-fsc

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @Stabber, I'm not going to hold this against you at all bud but it's impossible to judge the community and know if you will fit in without already being a member. I find the whole 'community' reason trite and contrived. It's bullshit. Yes a big part of fsc is the community feel of the place but tbh most people don't fit in, but then again some do. W/E I'm not going to rant about this, just know it aint helping you get an invite.

@Ippatsuman, graphix skills was just an example

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    @Stabber, I'm not going to hold this against you at all bud but it's impossible to judge the community and know if you will fit in without already being a member. I find the whole 'community' reason trite and contrived. It's bullshit. Yes a big part of fsc is the community feel of the place but tbh most people don't fit in, but then again some do. W/E I'm not going to rant about this, just know it aint helping you get an invite.

@Ippatsuman, graphix skills was just an example
    That's because i saw a review of the site and what the different "clubs" are at the forums and that's why i believed that i would fit to the forums . You said that you need someone active in the forums , and i said i would be because i find the forums of FSC that suit me . I don't think i'm talking bulshit but if that is your choice that's fine .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    feels like America FST got talent audition.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    I'm gonna throw in an invite as well.

Maybe

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I would be happy if i could get my account enabled again.
    Ive been nothing but a good user on FSC, was active in forums, seeded allot and uploaded too for the anime club when i had time.My username there was ******, let me explain what happened and why i was disabled and if you reason with me that would be great.
    For the last (almost) 2 years i was admin/owner of a place called IC ( former ************** and later this year InternetComunity ) but i was a simple user on this late version due to real life problems.I was always busy with my real life stuff and probably wasint the best owner there is but i didnt betray my friends ever.
    So at the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010 i had some free time and talked to a bunch of friends to make a huge giveaway for our friends.We were all buddies in that place and we even gathered for a meeting some of us and connections past friendship were made .Anyway ... i gathered a few invites to put in the GA and for security only i made the post and left names out.I didnt had invites to offer for FSC nor exigoo at that time.It was made possible by my friends.After i made the post with the GA i went on irc and as i was ecstatic about the invites i gathered i asked who wants FSC cuz that was the place i loved most from the sites offered solely referring to the GA.
    I dont know how it happened but somehow goku123k was there on our irc or someone told him and i ended up disabled.He knew my username there as i had him on msn and we talked even before he was made staff at FSC.I went and talked to him about the reason why i was disabled and he told me that it was because i want to giveaway my account ... so i told him that's not true and as i trusted him i told him about the giveaway that was made at IC.I explained how it worked and he told me that if i want to get my account back i have to give the names of the ones that participated in the GA.I tried to talk my way out of that cuz i didnt like it but he didnt let go.So i the end i chose not to expose my friends and took the fall.Anyway after i stormed out of there and as goku123k is such a nice guy he got me disabled at exigoo as well I didnt talked to the guys at exigoo as he was the only one that knew what happened and i bet he didnt want to put a good word for me
    End of story.Ohh and excuse my poor english

Cheers
    Last edited by snap3r; 10-25-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: cuz i can

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    I'm gonna throw in an invite as well.

Maybe
    I dont give out my invites ... I like to sit on it/them ... makes my e-peen grow an inch every time I look at it
    Last edited by Disme; 10-25-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast