Thread: 3.2.2 always says downloads are "cancelled"

I've just upgraded to Kazaa 3.2.2 (it said I had to)!

Now, on every music download, at the end of waiting for the download ... it says "Cancelled". Does anyone know why? & how to solved?
    Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Getting Kazaa in the first place was a mistake. Please read the following.

1) Get rid of Kazaa and the Fastrack network and get an other program.
    2) Some good quality proggies below. (All Freeware)
    3) Limewire, Ares, uTorrent, mIRC, and E-mule,
    4) If you have 56k I'd recommend Limewire and Ares. If you have a high speed connection any of the them will do, especially uTorrent and E-mule.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by B4rry View Post
    I've just upgraded to Kazaa 3.2.2 (it said I had to)!

Now, on every music download, at the end of waiting for the download ... it says "Cancelled". Does anyone know why? & how to solved?
    Thanks.
    The Kazaa you are using is bundled with spyware and adware. You do not want these shits on your computer (they mess your computer up).

First I recommend uninstalling Kazaa and download some free anti-spyware programs to clean your computer (Adaware, Spybot search & destroy, CWShredder, etc) and run your anti-virus scanner.

Now, if you want to continue using Kazaa, get this version: K-Lite 2.7. It is clean (no spyware), free, and has a ton more options than the offical version of Kazaa.

There are also better networks to connect to (Kazaa's network is pretty shitty nowadays). Some programs to check out are Ares (music only), bit torrent (anything) and emule (anything).

Hope that helps.
    blah blah blah... whatever...