Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Level 6+ (Alot of proof)

Unsure

I am looking for any Level 6+ sites that you can invite me into. I have nothing but alot of seeding to offer on the site you get me into. Here is a screenshot of my fmarqui account / my revtt account ratio details / my utorrent seed server in europe .. in my other screenshot i will put my speedtest of today etc.

I am generally just looking for any RSS-automated site that its an english general tracker (english releases of course) etc.

Anyone that can help me out get into better sites I will appreciate it if you need more proof (just ask) I will give them to you.

thank you

screenshot #1
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6783/proofcf6.jpg

edit: now that I see how people react to such requests I can see their point and thinking about what I really need is TV (yes revtt already has tv) but more rare 0day shows and not so much the "popular ones"

So my request is any scene TV tracker that has the RSS and is at least 24hr pre. Thank you.
    Last edited by fmarqui; 11-11-2007 at 11:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No spamming your email in public.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    1.dont put your mail in a post.
    2. u r just a collecter u r not even looking for anything specific so if i had an account i wouldn't give it you anyway.
    3. if i were you go to the WIAW and look for one site that takes your fancy and request that.

not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sorry about the email i removed it.

what is WIAW?

yes i do collect alot i dont see nothing wrong with that.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thats lame dude .. you asked for "level 6 +" that means you are in it just for the level. which means that you ARE a COLLECTOR. Collectors are lame. which makes you lame. I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere. After you get it are you going to ask for "Level 10 +" ?

Some advice ...theres no point of collecting ...doing so is just selfish and will get you NO WHERE.

Wishing for: SweDVDR

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    thats lame dude .. you asked for "level 6 +" that means you are in it just for the level. which means that you ARE a COLLECTOR. Collectors are lame. which makes you lame. I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere. After you get it are you going to ask for "Level 10 +" ?

Some advice ...theres no point of collecting ...doing so is just selfish and will get you NO WHERE.

After you get it are you going to ask for "Level 10 +" ?

No - just all level 7+ obviously!

I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere.

Agreed. Best to close this thread and rethink the strategy.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by fmarqui View Post

what is WIAW?

yes i do collect alot i dont see nothing wrong with that.
    WIAW: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ratings-142446

i appreciate that u are honest but many users dislike "collecters" because doing so you are occupying a slot for other user who is literally dying to get an invite.

also, when makig a request, try to be specific. read over the WIAW and try to figure out which tracker meet ur need...of course you don't need them all and try to avoid asking for high lvl when u are just a beginner here.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere.

Agreed. Best to close this thread and rethink the strategy.
    yup, i hear the flame wind coming, shut ur door and close this thread!!

btw, to close thread, go to thread tools (top right hand corner of this thread).

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

MrLazy what make u different,u also looking for high level tracker that is posted in your signature so im sure u are also just another COLLECTOR nothing more

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

MrLazy what make u different,u also looking for high level tracker that is posted in your signature so im sure u are also just another COLLECTOR nothing more
    im not a collector. i just want trackers with different contents. eg. NB for Nordic. i don't have much trackers to be honest...if i had ScT i wouldn't request FTN as they offer the same stuff...I look for the best trackers that's all ..I'm not like other people asking for every single tracker ..which is just pointless..Look in my sig ..each tracker I'm requesting specializes in something different...and not to mention i actually USE the trackers i get ..and always keep a good solid ratio
    Last edited by MrLazy; 11-11-2007 at 10:55 PM.

Wishing for: SweDVDR

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

im not a collector. i just want trackers with different contents
    hehe yea right..but i dont care at all just dont like to see that someone(you) talk some guy that is something wrong but u also doing the same thing....only differents from u and that guys are that u dreaming(looking) and other guy are requesting...the same thing

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast