Page 372 of 740 FirstFirst ... 272322362369370371372373374375382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    A couple of things that were on my mind today:

If you make a text or post on the internet and type "lol" or "LOL" is there a different meaning?? Is using all caps for courtesy for people with hearing disabilities??

And if you get rid of Cows??, What would happen to the Millions of McDonald's Restaurants all around the world

Attachment 182265

Attachment 182266

2. Lounge   -   #3712
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    And that lineage question, so everyone who doesn't have the lineage going back to 3000 years should be removed, oppressed or killed ? Why just the Palestinians ? Why not Americans, Australians, kiwis, Turks too ? While we are at it, why shouldn't we restore the great empires of the old too ? Do you even realize how absurd you sound ?
    No i have never used the lineage of 3000 years?? I said there is a connection just like Saudi Arabia is to Muslims?? Israel fought many wars and won, now in the 21st century it is a thriving sovereign State, and will protect itself just like every other Country/State/Nation would??

And really looking at your comment, and if you think about what you said, you just answered it for me..

Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    The truth of the matter is the people these Bolshevik pigs stole the land from are still there and fighting for it. Personally speaking, I think (((they))) forced this lie way to early in the road map but then again, Israel is not going to last another decade, so probably they were right too.
    I think Israel has heard that for over 69 years now (It is now 70+ and thriving), How many enemies of the US say it won't survive?? and it is interesting that if you look at many failures or Countries in the 21st century??
    They were never in a position to survive?? Economics usually and suffering of the population usually has something to do with that, and not mentioning first trying to dominate or kill millions of there non believers for power and spread there ideological interpreted beliefs..

And all kidding aside, If there was any attempt or threat Israel really sees as such, there would be zero linage of Muslims in the Middle East left to celebrate, I think you should always keep that in mind every time you try to post propaganda crap here to warrant the destruction of most powerful and respected and feared Sovereign State in the Middle East

Now saying that.... Do you actually have a solution for peace for Israel, Palestinian issues??

Here is one that makes sense from an actual News Site, not your propaganda crap

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...-report-585863

Now we can finish all of this easy...

I will give you all of your propaganda!!! Jews invented ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Al-Nusra Front,Hamas, Hezbollah, Daesh, and on and on and i apologize if i missed a few!! How many Jews and Christians are in those groups?? They all believe in the sacred Quran!!, not the Torah or the Bible!! or Statues/Idols!!, They kill everyone including there own non believer Muslims, and in masses, Yet you go on every main stream media forget the propaganda ones loving them!!,and the so called good faith Muslims never condemns them ?? Can you explain that?? Every other faith and actual Human being wants them gone off the earth!! Yes your brothers no matter how you try to spin it!! And to finish this!! How many of those main stream Muslim Islamic Extreme Terrorists ever attack Israel?? Why is there zero growth of those Cults growing in Israel, but seem to be growing everywhere else, spreading worse than the KKK or radical Jews!! or you can say any other faith!!??..

Now if you have a solution for that CdfanWhat?? And in this open forum are willing to condemn your bad brothers ??, and if that is done in masses there may be a chance for world peace, because all the blame you want to put on Israel or the 17 million Jews on this earth!! I really hope you are not that obtuse to think that your terrorists brothers are just going to decide they are satisfied, stop, and not murder everyone else that doesn't want to live in a 7th century society, and really your Quran would never allow any non believers, it is the nature of the beast..

A great loss of Christopher Hitchens, he is missed
    Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2019 at 09:13 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3713
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Having a mind and buying into the neo-con bullshit about cows are mutually exclusive so which one is it going to be, shay?

Also when did doing something good start preventing someone from turning around and then doing something truly reprehensible? That question is to all the Catholic priests out there. Also Michael Jackson fence sitters.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #3714
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't understand the Middle East. I mean what's with all the sand?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #3715
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Having a mind and buying into the neo-con bullshit about cows are mutually exclusive so which one is it going to be, shay?

Also when did doing something good start preventing someone from turning around and then doing something truly reprehensible? That question is to all the Catholic priests out there. Also Michael Jackson fence sitters.
    You know you have a really good point Idol, and now i have to say that myself being on the fence is wrong, but you have to look at how everyone thinks and say seeing proof and then being proven innocent in a court of law, the system is flawed?? And really was there any real evidence on Jackson that he sexually assaulted children??
    If he slept with a strange child and hugged him, is that sexual assault?? and in my opinion yes i do think that is fucked up!!, but what really amazes me that when the first allegation against Jackson in court and was found innocent??, it never stopped parents from sending there kids to the Jackson Ranch?? Now who do you blame the sicko or the parents?? or are they mutually the same. Saying the same the Priests that assault Children?? Do you think if they didn't become Priests they would have been Pedophiles?? Or did the Job/Profession make them do it??
    I think there is always going to be wackos out there Idol, i think all you can do is try to keep your love ones safe??, and that is bad things are not actually happening in your own household right?? And that is a completely different topic to discuss that could fill up this forum for years. So please stop hugging anyone because there may be a chance you can go to jail. Just the same when you are in a restaurant with a group it is now forbidden to actual have a verbal conversation!!, You now have to type in your phone and Facebook them or Twitter to communicate, we should modify the gene that vocal chords are redundant ..

What is even more strange Idol, i would think that when it comes the the environment Cows are more clean than other Mammals us humans eat?? Why are Pigs and Chickens not mentioned ?? Fuck Moose?? What none of them Fart??!! Are there studies that they are actually cleaner animals?? Or the fucking Idiot that wrote this Green New Deal doesn't like a juicy porterhouse
    I tell you Idol i am 52 years old, over a half a century!! , Going back to my younger days and thinking of some of the changes politicians spewed out, the way the media speaks of this Green New Deal has to be one of Dumbest ever!!!. Before you hammer me again!!!, I should have added that there may be some good things in the GND, but because there is some things that had no real thought of a progressive society, should have been removed, before the draft was used/seen....
    Have you actually read it ??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2019 at 07:10 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #3716
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I don't understand the Middle East. I mean what's with all the sand?

You can say the same i don't understand the Antarctica or Nunavut

I guess an answer would be what you do with the sand?? What was Canada before Dinosaurs . Really if you think about it and to me is actually dumb!!, If you put a Temple of your faith it becomes sacred and the place to be?? Fuck me Idol i just need a big ol Costco near by
    and i am good to go
    Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2019 at 07:02 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #3717
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I am thinking that you can't even help a woman put there coat on anymore for the risk of being accused of sexual assault
    It *greatly* depends on where you put your hands...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #3718
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I am thinking that you can't even help a woman put there coat on anymore for the risk of being accused of sexual assault
    It *greatly* depends on where you put your hands...
    I don't get the question

How about if blow your wad you give a girl a pearl necklace, is that sexist

Special Green New Deal Mascot, his name is Binky
    Attachment 182269
    Last edited by shaina; 04-06-2019 at 01:35 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #3719
    shaina's Avatar Poster

10. Lounge   -   #3720
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, it's pure insanity to improve the lives of Americans when we can just bomb the fuck out of 3rd world countries.

"According to a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report published in October 2007, the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could cost taxpayers a total of $2.4 trillion by 2017 when counting the huge interest costs because combat is being financed with borrowed money."
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-06-2019 at 08:17 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.