Thread: Might give GFT invite, if someone is worthy

flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3

Heart

Got one GFT invite, impress me and you will get the invite.

Don't PM me! Post your arguments, speed tests, ratio proofs etc here if you want to impress me. I won't respond to PMs until I ask you to PM me.

And I will check post history and such. Won't give the invite to someone who has traded/cheated/acted weird in this forum.

GL all. Hope someone will get the invite
    RIP Swebits <3

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by flashback3r View Post

Don't PM me! Post your arguments, speed tests, ratio proofs etc here if you want to impress me. I won't respond to PMs until I ask you to PM me.

And I will check post history and such. Won't give the invite to someone who has traded/cheated/acted weird in this forum.

"Weird" and "worthy" being totally subjective to your definition of those things of course.

Btw not to "spam" and risk the ire of the self-important and the mentally deficient but how exactly is one "worthy" of an invite to a torrent site?
    Presumption of honesty ? Though a nice idea sort of negated by the the whole illegal activity for personal gain thing involved .
    Eloquence ? Considering the things deemed necessary in being a good member ( and the resulting already abundant average "good" member ) not so much.
    Actually caring about the content? Seeing the premium at most sites for respect for activity over all else , and considering it is hard to build massive upload or ratio picking and choosing what you actually like ,I'd say probably no to this as well .

Taking those considerations away and the whole userclass "look at me I rented a a seedbox and use a irc script and now I have 20Tbs upload on a couple sites for ratio proof ", I suggest you simply ask prospective invitees to post a speedtest to assess the truly "worthy" and separate the wheat from the chaff.

Again sorry for the spam and if any of this fails to impress you . I'm not really ragging at your giveaway just at the ( prevalent ) thought here and elsewhere that one can really be "worthy" of belonging to a bt site ( least of all a 0day one).

No offense .

Signed Unworthy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-14-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Idol, I'm kinda curious, I've seen that in some of your sentences, the last word is followed by a space, and then a full stop. Any particular reason for this ?

PS. I am not being sarcastic, I am just curious.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    You ain't worthy as long as you're not dreaming...

Quote Originally Posted by waffler View Post
    Idol, I'm kinda curious, I've seen that in some of your sentences, the last word is followed by a space, and then a full stop. Any particular reason for this ?

PS. I am not being sarcastic, I am just curious.
    That's easy. It's called 'human glue', keeping the space and . key firmly together.

Lonely nights, terabytes of buffer on cheggit, bad aim. Something like that.
    Last edited by shipwreck; 04-14-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flashback3r View Post

"Weird" and "worthy" being totally subjective to your definition of those things of course.

Btw not to "spam" and risk the ire of the self-important and the mentally deficient but how exactly is one "worthy" of an invite to a torrent site?
    Presumption of honesty ? Though a nice idea sort of negated by the the whole illegal activity for personal gain thing involved .
    Eloquence ? Considering the things deemed necessary in being a good member ( and the resulting already abundant average "good" member ) not so much.
    Actually caring about the content? Seeing the premium at most sites for respect for activity over all else , and considering it is hard to build massive upload or ratio picking and choosing what you actually like ,I'd say probably no to this as well .

Taking those considerations away and the whole userclass "look at me I rented a a seedbox and use a irc script and now I have 20Tbs upload on a couple sites for ratio proof ", I suggest you simply ask prospective invitees to post a speedtest to assess the truly "worthy" and separate the wheat from the chaff.

Again sorry for the spam and if any of this fails to impress you . I'm not really ragging at your giveaway just at the ( prevalent ) thought here and elsewhere that one can really be "worthy" of belonging to a bt site ( least of all a 0day one).

No offense .

Signed Unworthy.
    No offence taken, yeah i know that the word "worthy" meaning is very subjective. But I think that you are worthy of a torrentsite when you are gonna be active there (seed and leech, forum activity and irc activity is a plus) and when you don't kill torrents (stop seeding before 1 in ratio or when you are the last seeder and have seeded beyond 1 ratio). That does it for me. No need for seedboxes, just do your thing and share what ppl have shared with you.

The big mass of users on torrentsites are just inactive, hit and running idiots imo. It is sad when a site has several thousand users but no leechers.

I'm gonna close this giveaway now. It is easy to prove yourself "worthy" to me now without being it

But now you know what my intentions were with this thread idol
    RIP Swebits <3