Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to tstracker

Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it told me to type in the pin code, how can I get the pin code?
    I tried to recover the password, and there was only account name and password there ,still no pin code received.
    so...what should I do?
    anybody helps me? thx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its been a while but if I remember correctly
    you were pmed the pin code.
    Do you recall ever receiving a 3 diget pin number via pm?
    that would be it (I think)
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    That's the stupidest thing that I have seen, who ever thought that Idea up was an arshole

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if ya didn't set a pincode yet ya just enter 3 numbers and that becomes your pincode

thats the way it worked for me and i can login fine .. . .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    That's the stupidest thing that I have seen, who ever thought that Idea up was an arshole
    I think it's a good security measure, considering tracker accounts are high risk for getting hacked.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by superguy View Post
    it told me to type in the pin code, how can I get the pin code?
    I tried to recover the password, and there was only account name and password there ,still no pin code received.
    so...what should I do?
    anybody helps me? thx
    you already had other accounts on ts-tracker, were disabled and sneaked back in via a new trade.
    since the account isn't yours anyway, please don't expect any help.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tracker-291390

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tracker-293546

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tracker-294938

you obviously don't need the tracker for its content and don't understand german. you're just there to trade it. hopefully they ban you again.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 07-25-2008 at 05:12 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Busted.

Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    I'm not a member at tstracker(nor do I want to be), but other sites like Pisexy has this same type of pincode system, and it is a little annoying. But on the flip side I think it's a pretty good security measure. If you're one those people that uses the same password on every site, and someone gets a hold of that pass, then your trackers with this pincode system shouldn't get messed with as the person wouldn't know the pin.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I nominate Polarbear for the new " FST Detective"....

we need one bad..
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post

we need one bad..
    Seconded ^^^. I am glad for people like him. The information he/they provide could/would save a person from potentially inviting a "known" cheater/trader to a site and therefore save their own account/s as well on said tracker. I personally... am thankful for this type of information.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post

we need one bad..
    Seconded ^^^. I am glad for people like him. The information he/they provide could/would save a person from potentially inviting a "known" cheater/trader to a site and therefore save their own account/s as well on said tracker. I personally... am thankful for this type of information.
    Yes. But you should be researching the person you invite anyways. But having someone like an FST Detective would be nice. A stickied list of all known traders and cheaters could be made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast