Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Req] TranceTraffic :)

djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    Hello Guys,

I'm currently looking for a dedicated house/trance/psy/goa music releaser that could quell my hungry club music needs and drive my neighours to their grave I've read a lot of reviews and lots of comments and obviously it points towards TT that could fulfill that need

I've been bittorrenting for quite some time now, and gathered a lot of experience and help especially to the many dedicated users on FST. Since, I've gotten two seedboxes to do my uploading more securely as well as to provide other users with 24hours availability of their torrents. I must say I'm having a lot of fun sharing with others as I know they're enjoying their content as much as I am!

Of course I understand many TT-addicts will question if I'd really use the account, but why wouldn't I? I'm not a collector, because I DO use my accounts on trackers to not just upload and brag about my swelling epeen but also download stuff that I'm really interested in. I'm really into the genres available at TT, so there should be no reason why I'm not going to use it! To say a little more of my current listening tracks, I'm listening to a stuff from Hallucinogen, Infected Mushroom to the likes of Mark Farina, Calvin Harris and Tiesto. So you can see, my tastes are not just restricted to one musical form but extends to multiple genres. I'm really loving the beats, and I'm looking to discover more music through reccomendations from TT users so as to expand my club musical fetish

I would'nt post any proofs here, because I believe that to post a request it would mean that I am able to satisfy the usual torrenting ratio rules. I would rather pm profile links for those who would consider giving me an invite, because I think doing so would win their trust more.

Thanks for taking your time in reading my request. Feel free to PM me should you need any additional information

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Registered users 7794/8000

^6 invites...And i am sure only VIP's have them...

All the best man...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    woo yeah I guess that is a farshot for me

thanks for the encouragement though, I'm hoping for the best :/

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    uploaders have invites too
    so good luck

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I like yer request! =) I recently did use my invites up by inviting some friends to TT.. so im sorry I cant help, but I imagine soon they will give some invites out soon though because its been awhile and the user count is starting to drop a little. Yea the uploaders and VIPS get invites when they do it. I know this for a fact as I fall into one of those catagories there

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    I like yer request! =) I recently did use my invites up by inviting some friends to TT.. so im sorry I cant help, but I imagine soon they will give some invites out soon though because its been awhile and the user count is starting to drop a little. Yea the uploaders and VIPS get invites when they do it. I know this for a fact as I fall into one of those catagories there
    Can a Power User there with a donation star(not VIP status request for an invite),..???

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Thanks a lot guys for the info, I'll be patient and wait for a lucky star then!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    Can a Power User there with a donation star(not VIP status request for an invite),..???
    There have been times, yes, when they have given power users invites. Doesnt matter if there is a star, however, with the star I could see you getting perhaps one more invite than a normal power user if that staffer is in a good mood
    Last edited by Chief_Garbonzo; 07-07-2009 at 05:15 AM. Reason: spelling error :P

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ^^Thanks man!!...I hope i'll get an invite soon!!..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    shoving my posts a little higher
    Last edited by djerholler69; 07-08-2009 at 04:39 AM. Reason: my God my english sucks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast