Page 436 of 739 FirstFirst ... 336386426433434435436437438439446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    The withdrawal agreement is up and running for the next 11 months, so nothing will change...

... for the next 11 months.
    I've got a doctor's note saying I was born here so I'll be alright

2. Lounge   -   #4352
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Upside: not paying EU dues, Downside: EU cuts you off entirely and you become irrelevant to the world like Greenland or Australia.
    We're still paying the dues for 11 months...

But other than that, good summary!

3. Lounge   -   #4353
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    According to the U.S. government and the corporate media, Soleimani was a “terrorist,” who had been working with Assad (another “terrorist”) to destroy ISIS (who are also “terrorists”) and elements of Al-Qaeda (who used to be “terrorists”) with the support of the Russians (who are kind of “terrorists”) and doing all sorts of other unspecified but allegedly imminent “terrorist” things.

Apparently, Soleimani had flown to Baghdad on a secret commercial “terrorist” flight and was on his way to some kind of covert “terrorist” diplomatic meeting to respond to a de-escalation proposal from Saudi Arabia (who are definitely not “terrorists”) when the U.S. military preventatively murdered him with a General Atomics Aeronautical Systems MQ-9B Reaper drone.

The Ayatollah Khamenei (you guessed it, a “terrorist”) issued a series of “terrorist” threats against the 50,000 U.S. military personnel more or less completely surrounding his country on bases all across the Middle East. Millions of Iranians (currently “terrorists,” except for members of MeK), who, according to the U.S. officials, hated Soleimani, took to the streets of Tehran and other cities to mourn his death, burn American flags, and chant “death to America” and other “terrorist” slogans.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 02-05-2020 at 06:30 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4354
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Alright...got my pike. Just a question...won't this fish go bad early on in the apocalypse?

Jeremiah would suggest otherwise. I did like that show (rushed ending but at least it had one unlike revolution)

5. Lounge   -   #4355
    Upside: not paying EU dues, Downside: EU cuts you off entirely and you become irrelevant to the world like Greenland or Australia.

We have really crap nukes (Titan/Polaris) so hey we can still destroy the world. Don`t get me started on how bad your patriot missiles are :S
    Last edited by Gribley; 02-05-2020 at 06:37 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    We have really crap nukes (Titan/Polaris) so hey we can still destroy the world. Don`t get me started on how bad your patriot missiles are :S
    Trump Ups Nuclear Ante With 'Mini-Nukes' Deployed On Subs To "Deter Russia"

Nuclear winter is coming folks. Ain't no Khaleesi here to save yo' arse.

7. Lounge   -   #4357
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nuclear missiles are targeted so if I keep moving they can't hit me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Trump Ups Nuclear Ante With 'Mini-Nukes' Deployed On Subs To "Deter Russia"

Nuclear winter is coming folks. Ain't no Khaleesi here to save yo' arse.
    Alarming thing is that when I was in my mid teens I really did expect ww3. I thought we`d all be glowing in the dark by now.

9. Lounge   -   #4359
    Alarming thing is that when I was in my mid teens I really did expect ww3. I thought we`d all be glowing in the dark by now.
    You will still see the Nuclear holocaust in your lifetime, who would have thought ? It's my prediction that Mr. Trump will go nuclear on Iran early in his second term. Nothing says "fuck you" like a nuke attached on the tip of a missile.

10. Lounge   -   #4360
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I have just reported your entire country as terrorist directly to my president via Twitter. As soon as he gets permission from Putin, you bloody redcoats will be sanctioned. And don't give me any of that, "But...but...we're allies..." crap. Trump eats allies for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.