Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 x SCC

ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Convince me in this thread why should you get it.
    I will PM you myself.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Well , first of all i don't try to impress no one.
    Secondly, I'm not a collector or a trader ,i use only 4 main trackers to download content:
    1)TL for 0day.
    2)LinkoManija for Russian dubbed movies.
    3)Down Rev for Israeli content
    4)BCG for rare and old games.
    Although I don't really care about the community because it's hard to invest in different forums on the same time, i use only one forum and i really enjoy it (Israeli forum if you wish to know).
    I also love to seed back and share rare goodies because that's why bittorent are made for ( 5 years ago i played game named Vietcong and i decided to re download it again and play it, but unfortunately BCG didn't have it, so i downloaded from other source and it took me about 1 week, and i decided to upload it to BCG and share it with other people that may enjoy the game also, so i uploaded it and felt really good contributing to this amazing tracker).
    I'm also scene freak, i love to download the newest stuff to my computer before someone else does it, and if i like the game i support the companies and buy it and because people was working hard and they deserve their payment,and also because the multiplayer worth every dollar.
    I also believe that invites should be given only to a trusted person that will promise to use the account and be a good member, but today on the internet you can't be sure that people are telling the truth, there are a lot scammers and account stealers that would do anything for such invite, so if you don't trust me don't give me the invite, but honestly im not such person, i really like those trackers and i won't do anything that will cause problems and get my account banned, so if i get the invite i will really appreciate it, but if i don't -> 13362819.th.jpg ( i just keed ) , it will be also alright.

by the way, sorry i wrote too much.

peace out.
    Last edited by alexandro3; 01-29-2011 at 10:28 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Nice giveaway - I'll try my luck.

Like the guy above, I'm no collector. My main trackers right now are RevTT (for 0day scene) and TL (for cross-seeding and random p2p) - I'd love an SCC invite to use as my main scene source. I'm forced to travel frequently for work, and as a result I don't have much time to be active in any communities or whatnot. Although I'm not around very often, I wrote some perl/irssi scripts to autodl to my gbit seedbox which makes it easy to keep an awesome ratio (PU on RevTT/TL with TBs uploaded, profiles available on request).

That's about it. If you're looking for a hassle-free invitee who can push many TBs, I'm your guy.

Cheers

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    ^ curious to know which seedbox you use in aus, as they are very expensive

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Indeed - a gbit .au box would be ridiculously expensive. My seedbox is .nl

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    This is probably the best giveaway FST has seen in months.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Horizonte's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Hello, good giveaway, try to get

I'm not a collector of account have an account on the IPT, PT and TL.org, pulls a lot of movies, games and programs, I want to get to the SCC because they have a good time pre dlamnie what is important, I have a shell, the screenshots of the profiles I can send to the CI, sorry for my english,i think i;m good user in torrrents site.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Is SCC giving out free invites to it's memebr ?
    Because I saw some others member who are from SCC also giving out the invites to some other forum.

Ohh, I did not notice the News in SCC, they are giving out free invites to it's all member.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 01-30-2011 at 12:26 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    Convince me in this thread why should you get it.
    I will PM you myself.
    P.S. You have exceeded your PM inbox storage so i can't send you a PM, please check it.
    thanks.
    Last edited by alexandro3; 01-30-2011 at 12:25 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    Is SCC giving out free invites to it's memebr ?
    Because I saw some others member who are from SCC also giving out the invites to some other forum.

Ohh, I did not notice the News in SCC, they are giving out free invites to it's all member.
    There you go.

Invites for all! (fixed)
    After many requests, we've decided to give you all another chance to invite your friends over to SCC. Each one of you should have gotten at least one invitation to send to a special friend. Scene users/powers (1), scene lovers (2), scene addicts/legends+ (3) and donors (3). Just like last time, these invites are available only for a limited time, this time you have 72 hours to use them.
    So hurry up, and happy inviting ;-)

Note 1: Selling our invites, creating duplicate accounts, and giveaway in public forums is strictly prohibited, and will not be tolerated!

Note 2: Please choose your invitee carefully, you will be held responsible for their actions in case they cheat/steal/cause other troubles!

Click here to go to our bonus invite page.

January, 29th 16:11:38 - 20 hours ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast