Page 37 of 739 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Nah, she's still alive and well mate.

Did I tell you she finished her Open Uni thing. Got a BSc (Hons), first class no less.

At least we know where the wean gets it from.
    Was it the milkman.

I used to chide my sister that she was the fruit of our milkman's loins because she's my younger sister, I imagine everyone does that kind of thing.
    Fairly recently, my Mam told me that the milkman had sadly died. I asked my sister how she was bearing up and she shot me a look of pure hatred.
    I gave the universal shrug for 'what the fuck did I do?' and went on with my Sunday dinner.
    Later the same day it was explained to me that she got really upset each time I said it and actually believed it for a time.

My sister, I mean, my mother always suspected that I was winding her up, one assumes.
    Point is that they waited to clue me into the havoc I was wreaking until during my fourth decade on the planet. So I'm basically blameless.
    :earl:, torturing a sibling ftw.

In other considerations, we don't actually have a milkman, I'm trying to think back to about 19 years ago to remember if we had one then.

2. Lounge   -   #362
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #363
    There's hope for the future...

"Some people think they are smart...but they are really stupid."- My daughter, unsolicited, just moments ago.

That's my girl!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #364
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

"Some people think they are smart...but they are really stupid."- My daughter, unsolicited, just moments ago.

That's my girl!
    I take that you asked her to do something, then you tried to cleverly justify why she should do it, and that was her reply.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #365
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    That's my girl!
    Canada has posted all over the web that they are beefing up the borders just in case Trump wins and Americans try to flee in droves

And the Canadian Snowbirds getting ready to head to Florida, the Zika Virus is not there biggest concern

And see if you can answer this Meg...

If Trump starts taxing Free-Trade countries, or you add American manufactures, now you walk into Walmart or Target and try to buy underwear and it cost you $40(that you use to be able to buy for $5), what does that do to your pocketbook??
    Do you think Trump can use his magic wand and close up Car Plants in Canada and move them to the US??
    How about the Toyota Plant(also makes Lexus cars) we have in Cambridge Ontario (wow, are they not Japanese Cars!!), that is fully automated and they don't even need to have the lights on to make cars
    I think they have figured out that investing in automation and removing Unions and Workman's Compensation is a wee bit more efficient..
    That is the Future of Car Manufactures...

It really amazed me that Trump picks up a baby brings him to the podium, and says here is the future Construction worker instead of saying here is our future Doctor/Entrepreneur or maybe the next Governor of State??
    I didn't understand that one bit, no matter where you live in the Country??

And hitting a subject we talked about a long time back about Pro Choice, do you think the government should have any say in that??

And to let you know the Trump Tower in Toronto is Bankrupt (and he never owned it just his name licensing), plus i would really luv to see his taxes for real
    Last edited by shaina; 11-08-2016 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Edit

6. Lounge   -   #366
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    You did see that video I posted was a spoof, right?

I cannot bring myself to vote for either. They are both horrid, I refuse to partake.

7. Lounge   -   #367
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I cannot bring myself to vote for either. They are both horrid, I refuse to partake.
    If you don't play the game you have no right to criticize the result.

8. Lounge   -   #368
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You did see that video I posted was a spoof, right?

Can I have your vote please?
    Although I'm not a US citizen it appears I give more of a shit than you do about the world so it seems only fair.

I'll message you

9. Lounge   -   #369
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post

If you don't play the game you have no right to criticize the result.
    I don't subscribe to that. Not voting in what is essentially a two party system certainly registers your malcontent.
    It may not be the most effective way of doing so, however, and it may also indicate the superlative comfort mbm's couch provides, but he's still entitled to subsequently bitch about the lack of options.
    This is America, dangnabbit.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #370
    Quotes on the lesser of two evils...

http://www.azquotes.com/quotes/topic...two-evils.html

I cannot bring myself to *support* either.