Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open Invites

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I come to a conclusion maybe we should have a sticky thread about sites who have open invites and who don`t so that users won`t open threads maybe a list of the sits that are rated in the level section . It`s only an opinion w8 for reply`s !

regards Tudor

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    It's a good idea, but maybe the Staff of the trackers don't like the idea?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    it's a good idea!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yeah it is cool idea , i think Tudor wants it like we have open sign up sticky topic , and if tracker reps have no problem about it , then they should not have any problem with the invite one. because it ll eliminate the many spam here , like everyday some member wants to know about invite situation , he go on and open a new thread for it...it ll b finish to some level.

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yes exactly .. don`t open threads for every tracker that has open invites .. don`t need to spam in this topic only 1 user ... that staff allow to post open invites on trackers

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    How about just a thread where invites are explicitly closed, or the site is full.

The list will be rather small and easy to maintain.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    How about just a thread where invites are explicitly closed, or the site is full.

The list will be rather small and easy to maintain.
    Why? Are you sure it won't be the same? For example, following the idea of Tudor i'll make a new post saying that tracker X is open, by the other way (yours) i'll make a new post that site X closed the invites.

Isn't basically the same?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    He means if they do it HDR, that by just posting a list with all sites that are completely shut the list will be smaller than all sites that have invites going for them.

Though I don't agree with his statement. In fact, I think it quite retarded. Obviously if this idea goes ahead the thread will have which sites HAVE invites/are closed, which sites HAVENT invites/are closed, and which sites are OPEN/(who needs invites?) And it is clear there are more sites closed today on the modern private tracker scene than open.

So...there's my 2cents

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    naw it would be a waste of a sticky. and besides waffles which other sites open and close invites spontaneously? not that many

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister View Post
    He means if they do it HDR, that by just posting a list with all sites that are completely shut the list will be smaller
    Stop there... are you joking right? Because there's a lot more sites closed for invites that opened, so that means that the opened invites list will be much more smaller, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast