Thread: Reading/Leeds

So anybody else going to Reading or Leeds this year? Got my weekend ticket on Monday and looking forward to it this year. It's not an epic lineup and there were a lot of bands they maybe should have tried to get (QOTSA, Rage, Kaiser Chiefs, Prodigy, Oasis etc) but still looks a good lineup.

Thoughts/Past experiences?

2. Music   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Rage is only doing those 2 shows in California and that's it. A one time comeback for political bs.

ps - I've been to Leeds.

yo

3. Music   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Im going to go since i have been for the past 4 years

tried to get tickets Monday but they had sold out. i even shot up to the mean fiddlers head offices but they were out there as well.

4. Music   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post

tried to get tickets Monday but they had sold out. i even shot up to the mean fiddlers head offices but they were out there as well.
    I tried on Monday as well and just decided to get to my local HMV at 7AM and wait for them to open and me and my mates all brought our tickets. At least I've got mine in hand.

However I checked the website earlier and you could buy weekend tickets because some people had brought them on Monday with credit cards that had been rejected.

@Skizo - Offer Rage enough money and a headline slot instead of Razerlight (2 albums, a 2 or 3 of goodish tunes and they headline?) and they wouldn't say no.

I'm looking forward to seeing who plays in the dance tent.

Also quite weird is that NoFX self confirmed on their own website yet are not on the original lineup. I know their are more to be added but NoFX aren't a small band and having self confirmed you would have thought they would be on the posters.

Are you going to Reading or Leeds? I'm going to Reading.

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post

I tried on Monday as well and just decided to get to my local HMV at 7AM and wait for them to open and me and my mates all brought our tickets. At least I've got mine in hand.

However I checked the website earlier and you could buy weekend tickets because some people had brought them on Monday with credit cards that had been rejected.

@Skizo - Offer Rage enough money and a headline slot instead of Razerlight (2 albums, a 2 or 3 of goodish tunes and they headline?) and they wouldn't say no.

I'm looking forward to seeing who plays in the dance tent.

Also quite weird is that NoFX self confirmed on their own website yet are not on the original lineup. I know their are more to be added but NoFX aren't a small band and having self confirmed you would have thought they would be on the posters.

Are you going to Reading or Leeds? I'm going to Reading.