Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best line you used today

Poster BT Rep: +2
    well which is the best line you think you used today?...preferbly something orginal
    for the sake of sharing knowledge, a lot of you r very smart with words here .i just tot i would learn a few lines.

i was talkign to some gal and i came up with "i think its time you think of a diet,otherwise the next time i take you to movies i will have to pay the parking ticket along with the movie ticket"

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

3. Lounge   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    well which is the best line you think you used today?...preferbly something orginal
    for the sake of sharing knowledge, a lot of you r very smart with words here .i just tot i would learn a few lines.

i was talkign to some gal and i came up with "i think its time you think of a diet,otherwise the next time i take you to movies i will have to pay the parking ticket along with the movie ticket"
    With quips like that we should be learning from you, you old smoothie you.
    I'll bet you have to beat off the ladies with a stick.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

I like that commercial on tv with the line "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice can I get your number?"

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post

I like that commercial on tv with the line "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice can I get your number?"
    Are you still single, Ross

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post

Tesco is single and stitched has been kneecapped

I'm guessing
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

I'm guessing
    Depends on where he's from, I reckon. In some countries women are meant to be fat.

He's probably considered quite the charmer in his village.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

I'm guessing
    Depends on where he's from, I reckon. In some countries women are meant to be fat.

well these lines were not meant to be a show off.....but since u take it all personal....when i was 16 i had an internet affair with some gal from texas on the internet and she sent me actual mails from texas to my country india and me and my friends were laughing at how stupid these foreign gals can be...trust me if u can charm any village gal its as good as charming any gal ...they all fall for the same lines ,same tricks...some need a lot more foreplay then the rest...i could get any foreign gal in 15 days...if not any,atleast most of the foreign gals.....i have better things to concentrate on ,now that i am older...i have had my share of fun ,i no longer go hunting or fishing...soo thats me a typical charmer in my village if it makes u feel better.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

well these lines were not meant to be a show off.....but since u take it all personal....when i was 16 i had an internet affair with some gal from texas on the internet and she sent me actual mails from texas to my country india and me and my friends were laughing at how stupid these foreign gals can be...trust me if u can charm any village gal its as good as charming any gal ...they all fall for the same lines ,same tricks...some need a lot more foreplay then the rest...i could get any foreign gal in 15 days...if not any,atleast most of the foreign gals.....i have better things to concentrate on ,now that i am older...i have had my share of fun ,i no longer go hunting or fishing...soo thats me a typical charmer in my village if it makes u feel better.

You're wasted on the internets.

10. Lounge   -   #10

You're wasted on the internets.
    yes i know ,like i said i was 16 and i have grown a lot older with a lot of other things to worry about...but my chat skills and phone skills are above average or so i think. i am not saying i am the smartest guy out there,but i am not bad for a village guy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast