Page 217 of 740 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 7396

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Same.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #2162
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sup, intercunts.

Can't help the feeling that I'm standing in the rubble here. We're truly petering out, innit. Not before time, I suppose, given that piracy is mainstream and the conversation has evaporated and when my lappie's on my good knee typing still hurts my ribs.

Mary's been ritually murdered, obviously. manker achieved the magical, obliterative second child and has been absorbed by suburban mediocrity. Squeeks rejected her maternal shackles and now makes a fine living with Belgian chocolate and feet and penises. Snny had sex with a merkin. The silence tells all. I had sex with a merkin once, almost. I couldn't go through with it and left her vomiting in the shower. True story. Details on request. Anyone who still reads this is just as sad as I am, which is comforting. The jewish diaspora has been seen to be rising in these parts. It's really racist.

I quit smoking and drinking. Unlikely yet true. Not weed, like. What the fuck do you expect. High on life and antidepressants and marijuana.

I propose that I shall post in this lounge once a day until I can no longer find the stamina. Once a day, kids. If everyone did that, we'd have cunts queuing to expose their genitals all over the shop. Think about it. If we can get 50K likes for this post I will save this internets.

3. Lounge   -   #2163

4. Lounge   -   #2164
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've been coming to this place, under one moniker or another, for something like 15 years. I just can't quit it. Where else can I go on the webs and just chat about nonsense with people I sorta know. And don't you dare say Facebook.

Can't help the feeling that I'm standing in the rubble here.
    But yes, I feel the same way. The search feature recently broke and the only people to notice it were the NZBers. Anon immediately reached out via email to the only admin remaining and he only comes on the board every couple of months. It took about a week for him to respond to the email. I felt we were drifting off into space, maybe to never be saved and slowly die.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I've been coming to this place, under one moniker or another, for something like 15 years. I just can't quit it. Where else can I go on the webs and just chat about nonsense with people I sorta know. And don't you dare say Facebook.

Can't help the feeling that I'm standing in the rubble here.
    But yes, I feel the same way. The search feature recently broke and the only people to notice it were the NZBers. Anon immediately reached out via email to the only admin remaining and he only comes on the board every couple of months. It took about a week for him to respond to the email. I felt we were drifting off into space, maybe to never be saved and slowly die.
    Do you recall when there was an hilarious fortnight circa 2008 when a like button was implemented on everyone's posts and if you struck the right balance of dislikes, you could make the post invisible? Hijinks were had. The lounge raped the whole board. It was wonderful.

6. Lounge   -   #2166

7. Lounge   -   #2167
    Modern life is difficult. All life is modern, so all life is difficult.

My thirteen year old is with me for the next week or so. Half-term, innit. He's a thoroughly affable chap, yet eracibly agoraphobic. Very unforthcoming. I blame myself. He gets it from me. What friends he has recently accumulated on psn, he values, especially cos they're in the same school and he's able to project some manner of confidence when he's not in the same room as somebody.

He can be snide, patronising, condescending, broad, verbose and edgy. All essential components of one's fundamentals, I'm sure you'll agree. You've gotta exercise those muscles before you decide not to use them.

Now, my ps4 is in my living room cos I've got a fucking epic 4k 50" tv. Regardless of what's going on on the tv, I will always have some kinda obscure kitchen sink music playing at any given moment. Cos I feel naked without it. His friends have taken exception to this and recently said in gameplay, 'Ethan's dad is such a nonce'. Nonce has been resurrected as an insult and I'm getting called it. I'm not sure they know what it means and I hope they don't.

I got kinda techy about it, but I'm feeling less rapey after having typed this. My kid is proper bricking it in case I take his mic and start spouting obscenities to his mates. Modern life is difficult.

8. Lounge   -   #2168
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I love a good nonce, I call my workmate a nonce constantly and he has two small wee'ens. It amuses me when a woman calls another woman a dick head also.

9. Lounge   -   #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I love a good nonce, I call my workmate a nonce constantly and he has two small wee'ens. It amuses me when a woman calls another woman a dick head also.
    Yeah, but you know all the good ones. Nonce is one that's sunk into obscurity. I think the kids have watered it down into a term that defines someone who is down with the kids.

No, wait.

10. Lounge   -   #2170
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hoi chalice, you've given up fags but not weed. Are you injecting it straight into your bum hole without backy then? I knocked all that stuffs on the head awhile back but towards the end I was drinking weed without backy and hated it. Ewe can't melt into the sofa without them both I found, the perfect blend of cutters choice is what made me mong out. Tweeds on their own just make ewe more aware of the constant danger you're in?

The misses is taking us to Amsterdam in a few months. I've never been nor have a sucked on a spacetrumpet for almost 4 years now. I've got permission to get right back on when we're over there, I'm worried it'll lead to fags but when in Rome?