Page 262 of 740 FirstFirst ... 162212252259260261262263264265272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just curious. Do you ever have transitory moments of clarity where you aren't an insufferable asshole?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2612
    I had words coming out of mouth , proper ones .But i am not typing it
    Are we practicing french literature here ?

I really thought you were simply a guy behind some computer

3. Lounge   -   #2613
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I assume you are basing that on the premise that white males are the predominate ruling class and historically have actively opressed anyone that wasn't them.
    White males weren't the most successful because they oppressed anyone who wasn't them. They were simply the most successful - in more recent history, at least -. Other races have been dominant in the past, as I'm sure you know.

The whole white male only achieved supremacy because he enslaved black Africans shtick is very wide of the mark. Black Africans were enslaving black Africans long before white males entered the game. Before that, Arabs had been enslaving them too - and much more than white males ever did -.

White males in the West achieved supremacy because they worked their assess off, and had the best framework - the Judeo-Christian one (and the UK had classical liberal representative democracy, with political parties and freedom of the press since the late 17th century, and the repeal of the Corn Laws in 1846). The Muslim framework got stuck in the 8th century AD and never really progressed.

Nothing justifies the racist affirmative action policies in the US, which are unfair and one of the main reasons for increased racial tension in that country since the 1950s.
    Last edited by ShinShin; 09-06-2018 at 01:10 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #2614
    They had the best framework precisely because they opposed other people. Or are you telling me that the real reason that women didn't get the right to vote until 1920 and it wasn't enshrined for racial minorities until 1956 is because they simply lacked the motivation?

So essentially what you are telling me is that Mexicans are lazy and urban Black people have the same opportunity to education as Walter Whitebread from the suburbs . Am I understanding you correctly there, Mr. Trump?

5. Lounge   -   #2615
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin View Post
    I assume you are basing that on the premise that white males are the predominate ruling class and historically have actively opressed anyone that wasn't them.
    White males weren't the most successful because they oppressed anyone who wasn't them. They were simply the most successful - in more recent history, at least -. Other races have been dominant in the past, as I'm sure you know.

The whole white male only achieved supremacy because he enslaved black Africans shtick is very wide of the mark. Black Africans were enslaving black Africans long before white males entered the game. Before that, Arabs had been enslaving them too - and much more than white males ever did -.

White males in the West achieved supremacy because they worked their assess off, and had the best framework - the Judeo-Christian one (and the UK had classical liberal representative democracy, with political parties and freedom of the press since the late 17th century, and the repeal of the Corn Laws in 1846). The Muslim framework got stuck in the 8th century AD and never really progressed.

Nothing justifies the racist affirmative action policies in the US, which are unfair and one of the main reasons for increased racial tension in that country since the 1950s.
    You had many of us fooled into thinking you were smart before typing this crap.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #2616
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    To be clear, I'm not a proponent of identity politics - white, black, or anything else. The best example of white identity politics we've seen was Hitler's Third Reich and that wasn't pretty.

And no, I'm not "Mr. Trump." Trump is a reaction to the radical left's black, gay, women, etc. identity politics. He's a nincompoop, but signals the rise of a backlash of white identity politics in America.

What I've said about affirmative action I took from a black American Harvard graduate and Stanford professor:

Also, I recommend you watch Jordan Peterson on the significance of the biblical stories. He's looked at them through the lens of a psychologist. He'd probably class as an agnostic. I'm not religious either. This is if you believe the West didn't have the best framework, merely the most power via force.

7. Lounge   -   #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin View Post

What I've said about affirmative action I took from a black American Harvard graduate and Stanford professor....
    Both The National Review and I agree with you that holding some prestigious academic title somehow renders you immune from being totally full of shit.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ational-review

Also last time I checked, self hatred among a certain percentage of black people was still a thing.

Geez his name is even Tom. It's like his parents knew in advance how he was going to turn out.

8. Lounge   -   #2618
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Got done for speeding a few weeks ago lads, opted to go on a speed awareness course instead of taking a fine+license points (Still cost me £90 though)

So the course is at 7:45 tomorrow morning; the town where it's at normally takes about 30 minutes to get to, but I reckon at that time in the morning, if I really peg it on the motorway I should be able to get there in about 15

9. Lounge   -   #2619
    I like posting here

10. Lounge   -   #2620
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleboy3 View Post
    I like posting here
    Weirdo.