Page 522 of 740 FirstFirst ... 22422472512519520521522523524525532572622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

I am having a romantic dinner with myself

2. Lounge   -   #5212
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedol789 View Post

What the... What now..??

3. Lounge   -   #5213
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    That's the best way. At least you know that one of you will put out.

s-l500.jpg

4. Lounge   -   #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedol789 View Post
    I would like to one-up that by having a romantic candlelit evening with myself, nya.

Image.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #5215
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I have, and for almost a decade it was the last movie I watched on a theater Terminator 2 was a rare example of a sequel being even better than the original. It's hard to pull that off twice, but the third movie was far better than that Reddit post gives it credit for. Of course, at some point Hollywood decided they couldn't let this become just a trilogy.

The action scenes fail to inspire even the smallest amount of tension or excitement.

Not exciting at all

Not to mention the story of T-3 basically spits on the entire plot of T-2 and the Terminator franchise, turning John Connor into an unlikable whining pissant rather than humanity's last hope vs. the machines.
    A far better example of this (and one that I agree with) is how T2 is all about stopping the nuclear apocalypse and "no fate but what we make", then T3 comes up with "judgement day cannot be averted, only postponed".
    T3 is an example of what happens when the person who created the franchise is no longer involved and you hire a bunch of lesser, charisma lacking actors and decide to turn what was once a scary premise into a parody of itself.
    Is it the worst movie ever or even the worst third movie in a series? No, but then again it's a case of what everyone must compare it to ie T1 T2. On the flip side, if this was the third Meet the Blacks then I'm sure everyone would be citing it as a masterpiece.
    I know that the general rule for sequels is one-upmanship but does this ever actually work to a film's benefit?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #5216
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    That's the best way. At least you know that one of you will put out.

s-l500.jpg
    Fun fact: Nicollette Sheridan's stepfather was Telly Savalas. Who loves you, baby?

7. Lounge   -   #5217
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    She clearly did not inherit his hair.

Now I want to watch "Escape to Athena" again.

8. Lounge   -   #5218
    Nicolete cherrydan is such a thin babe

I could use her as a tooth pic
    Last edited by anon; 07-14-2021 at 01:42 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post

Now I want to watch "Escape to Athena" again.
    I have seen it but can't really remember a thing about it other than there are partisans in it and David Niven. On the other hand I can remember all of The Dirty Dozen and most of Kelly's Heroes. I think I actually read The Dirty Dozen novel. Maggot ends much differently in it.

10. Lounge   -   #5220
    You know, I actually read Peter Benchley's Jaws before I'd ever watched the movie. Here I was waiting for the part where Richard Dreyfuss' character dies. In the novel he deserves it because he's banging the police chief's wife.
    I still remember the part in the restaurant where she asks him if he's "big" and he answers "bigger by the moment".