Page 610 of 740 FirstFirst ... 110510560600607608609610611612613620660710 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That does it!! I surrender my marshmallow before such fondling can take place...
    You know, I saw marshmallows on sale last week and they were cheaper than I thought, so I may grab a bag or two now. See, something good resulted from all this homosexual innuendo.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #6092
    I like the possibility that the interpreter was just pretending to understand what the guy was saying and just made up whatever came to mind.
    No sir, the translation is as legit as Trump's tax returns. And if it had an English version or I were skilled at making subtitles, I'd follow up with this one.

Image.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #6093
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You know gun culture has gotten out of hand when it's impossible to distinguish real crazy from satire.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #6094
    Anyway the whole point of guns is that they are suppose to be dangerous just like the whole point of scissors that they are suppose to be run with.
    You will be happy to know I keep all of mine fully loaded, one in the chamber (bonus round, amiright!), safety off ( shouldn't we have the right to remove the safety altogether??) and placed at strategic places throughout the house. By 'strategic' I mean wherever I had it last.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #6095
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You will be happy to know I keep all of mine fully loaded, one in the chamber (bonus round, amiright!), safety off ( shouldn't we have the right to remove the safety altogether??) and placed at strategic places throughout the house. By 'strategic' I mean wherever I had it last.
    Good strategy especially with kids in the house. If you were to leave your guns in the same secure place ever time then they would know just where to look.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6096
    Kids are so cute...they've started playing their own version of Marco-Polo where they will find a gun, randomly fire it, then the other runs to their location.

7. Lounge   -   #6097
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I read on the internet that the average American owns 23.5 times more guns than they have common sense.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #6098
    one in the chamber (bonus round, amiright!)
    The perfect setup for enjoying Russian roulette with people you don't like.

9. Lounge   -   #6099
    Good strategy especially with kids in the house. If you were to leave your guns in the same secure place ever time then they would know just where to look.
    "Oh, I see Bart gets to have a gun."

You know, the more of these posts I read, the more I think that episode was a documentary on American gun politics

10. Lounge   -   #6100
    Kids are so cute...they've started playing their own version of Marco-Polo where they will find a gun, randomly fire it, then the other runs to their location.
    You must be proud. Just wait until they start playing cowboys and indians.