Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good HD trackers

Hey guys,

I am looking for a tracker that specializes in HD content. Tell me some places I can go to.... the only one I know of offhand is hdbits, and sadly I don't know anyone there to get an invite.

Thanks! (preferably this would be an open site... as in, no invites)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    BiT-HDTV is private, but its not too hard to get if you try. and they specialize in HD. sceneHD opens for signups every once in a while, but they are strictly scene HD. hdbits.ro is also not hard to obtain and specializes in HD

keep trying for hdbits.org, they are the best : )

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Ya...HDBits is really good...fast, fast, fast...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post
    ya. hard to keep good ratio, tho, i find

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hdbits.ro is also fine

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by koolyt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post
    ya. hard to keep good ratio, tho, i find
    Yes...part of the reason I'm getting a seedbox...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i just recently got into hdbits.ro and scenehd

They were both open, this was like this week they might still be.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hm, as you don't know anyone at HDBits you'll need to search for good alternatives, but there are hardly any Well okay, BiT-HDTV is the second best highdef tracker but they have closed their invites and it's unclear when they will be open again. There are some other alternatives of course:

1. scenehd (.org) is a neat tracker that lists only HD scene releases. This means you won't get the best quality tv-episodes or movies but it's a good place to start out. Signups are open probably half of the time as they have are constantly pruning inactive accounts - their user limit is 10k. The tracker is comfortable to use even for users with slower connections as they have an easy ratio system (only 50% dl counts).
    2. hd-bits (.ro) has open signups too. Do not mistake this tracker for the true HDBits because it's not much more than a copy of it. The tracker has its own charm and advantages but in truth many of their torrents are from the original HDBits and are available here with some delay. It's also nice to start out because they are very generous with free leech torrents.
    3. HDSource is a German tracker and should have open signups. Not all of their content is in English or has English audio tracks but I'm only using that one for German audio tracks anyway

That's already it with dedicated highdef trackers (at least the ones I use), of course there are other alternatives too:

1. TvTorrents.com, tv.torrents.ro and BitMeTV all have some kind of 720p releases so it is worth checking out - don't expect a complete list however.

2. Some non-hd trackers have regularly newly released hd movies available, a few have open signups but they should generally be easy to get into. Their list is ever growing larger: ArenaBG, LeechersLair, FileList.org, LinkoManija, Torrent-Damage, TorrentLeech, Torrentbits.ro, and I'm sure many many more. A word of advice though: most of those trackers mentioned have only parts of what you'll find at scenehd anyway.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hm, as you don't know anyone at HDBits you'll need to search for good alternatives, but there are hardly any Well okay, BiT-HDTV is the second best highdef tracker but they have closed their invites and it's unclear when they will be open again. There are some other alternatives of course:

1. scenehd (.org) is a neat tracker that lists only HD scene releases. This means you won't get the best quality tv-episodes or movies but it's a good place to start out. Signups are open probably half of the time as they have are constantly pruning inactive accounts - their user limit is 10k. The tracker is comfortable to use even for users with slower connections as they have an easy ratio system (only 50% dl counts).
    2. hd-bits (.ro) has open signups too. Do not mistake this tracker for the true HDBits because it's not much more than a copy of it. The tracker has its own charm and advantages but in truth many of their torrents are from the original HDBits and are available here with some delay. It's also nice to start out because they are very generous with free leech torrents.
    3. HDSource is a German tracker and should have open signups. Not all of their content is in English or has English audio tracks but I'm only using that one for German audio tracks anyway

That's already it with dedicated highdef trackers (at least the ones I use), of course there are other alternatives too:

1. TvTorrents.com, tv.torrents.ro and BitMeTV all have some kind of 720p releases so it is worth checking out - don't expect a complete list however.

2. Some non-hd trackers have regularly newly released hd movies available, a few have open signups but they should generally be easy to get into. Their list is ever growing larger: ArenaBG, LeechersLair, FileList.org, LinkoManija, Torrent-Damage, TorrentLeech, Torrentbits.ro, and I'm sure many many more. A word of advice though: most of those trackers mentioned have only parts of what you'll find at scenehd anyway.
    now that's what i call a good answer to a question.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast