Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL, the flower

krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Now Im not begging for an invite, I know the link, just wondering if this tracker is for real...I've heard alot of interesting things about it so wondering if someone could give me some insight as to what theyre all about.

Edit: This is about THE FLOWER, not the other two SCL's. ScL is an invite only tracker - it is not open for signups.
    Last edited by krunktastic; 01-01-2008 at 06:57 AM. Reason: people were fuckin up the topic

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Now Im not begging for an invite, I know the link, just wondering if this tracker is for real...I've heard alot of interesting things about it so wondering if someone could give me some insight as to what theyre all about.

yes of course its real..

its like scc,sct sites with fast pre,speed is good to and general categories movies,games,tv show and many more

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Can you give us more info Forumas?

The categories, the number of torrents, forum activity..?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post

yes of course its real..

its like scc,sct sites with fast pre,speed is good to and general categories movies,games,tv show and many more

HAHA its nothing like S*C or S*T, the pre times suck, they post nuked stuff after its been nuked, the site sucks to be honest. Youll get better speeds off of piratebay!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post

like i said they have like anyother general site categories nothing special abouth that, they have abouth 400 torrents,and forum activity is good to,even tho i have never posted there.

but site have one big very big problem not many leechers there..only where u can find leechers is on scl packs but in general only 1 or 2 per torrent..and will be very interesting to see how will things works after freeleech end.

@fatcat

well from what i have seen they have very good pre so i dont no what u talk abouth...but if u dont like it leave it
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 12-31-2007 at 07:35 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    And Forumas, just to be clear, I registered there a month and a half ago under another username and am a VIP there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Yeah, I don't think they really thought out having such a small userbase with a ratio system like that. It just doesn't work due to the small number of users who want each individual torrent. It'd probably help to have some ratio boost added for seedtime or some such, but maybe I'm wrong and the site will start being used by its members...
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    If you don't want your account I'll be glad to take it off your hands. I registered a long time ago but forgot about it and it got disabled :/

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I signed up there a while ago. Site wasnt anything special so I didnt go back, account has probably been pruned by now. On a side note "the flower" is a really rubbish nickname.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post

like i said they have like anyother general site categories nothing special abouth that, they have abouth 400 torrents,and forum activity is good to,even tho i have never posted there.

but site have one big very big problem not many leechers there..only where u can find leechers is on scl packs but in general only 1 or 2 per torrent..and will be very interesting to see how will things works after freeleech end.

@fatcat

well from what i have seen they have very good pre so i dont no what u talk abouth...but if u dont like it leave it
    I had to request it to be deleted because they dont even have a delete account link! and its still there,

I went on just now....here is an example of the quality of the tracker:
    Nat. Treas. 2 ts release.... its posted nearly 1 hour after it was released to other trackers, and even better it has been snatched 0 times because the upload speed is so crappy! Its been on SCL for nearly 4 hours now and it has no snatches and 30 leechers.

on S*C and S*T, you can grab a movie in 5 minutes or less, so dont try to defend the tracker, because it has sucky sucky speeds.

The site is too small and has no quality seeders, they just have people on there who are grabbing it off other trackers and uploading them at 40kb/s to that tracker.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast