Thread: HTTP 403 (Forbidden) ???

duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    http://tehtorrentzone.net

HTTP 403 (Forbidden) ???
    Again I've been blocked IP when I tried to connect to some trackers like SuperTorrents.Org, and this tehtorrentzone.net tracker because of mistake of another person? Is it fair for innocent people?
    Someday, neighborhood near your house did something bad, and the police they caught you all (because they don't know who did it) and applied capital punishment all because of mistake of that neighborhood, the police of course (I mean they caught wrong person), what would you think?
    Let's think about neighborhood is someone who live in your area and has IP Address similar to you because you and him use service from an ISP, the police you can image as SysOp and Admin's trackers.
    And they hackers in order to fake IP they can turn any PC into zombie, yup, I can use VPN, socks to fake IP easily but I think it's better for me not to touch that torrent anymore. Only LEGAL Users pay for this, and I understand how stupid they are, why they did it, they are NOOBIE Administrators. I mean SysOp and Admin of these trackers.

I appreciate who can contact the System Operators or Administrators of this tracker to ask they about unblock of IP Address range 58.186.xxx.xxx ( Country: Vietnam, ISP: FPT Communications )
    Reason: someone (I think a noob) has a IP that belongs to that range did something bad and all users belong to that range pay for that behavior, many innocent dead because of 1 man and 1 stupid policy ^_^
    VPN service is slow down my download speed, that's why even I can fake IP but I hate doing that.

You guys have any idea, haven't you?

I've edited to make it more understandable.
    Last edited by duynghia; 07-28-2006 at 05:34 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    You've tryed to access those sites through a proxy?
    if you can't, then it's your username (and email) that's banned in those sites.

I think the admins don't ban ip ranges just because they had a problem with 1 person or 2 but if they have several issues then that's going to happen...

Be cool

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodygard View Post
    I think the admins don't ban ip ranges just because they had a problem with 1 person or 2 but if they have several issues then that's going to happen...

Be cool
    I did nothing, I've heard the first time about these trackers since it's introduced.
    Actually, they did it, so did mIRC because I have dynamic IP address, it mean my IP change in that range everytime I reset my DSL connection.
    I don't bother to convince these b*stard (Sysop and Admin's tracker) on IRC channel, there are many private trackers better than that sh*t
    Thank you for your idea