Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: revTT

is revtt pay2leech like torrentleech.org?

I mean I got my ass on TL and find out that if I want to get anything that is not 48hr old I have to pay for vip.... I guess that no, I won't pay for torrent, I'll keep myself a good nice ration, but I won't pay.

So I hear everywhere that RevTT is similar and groing good, so my question: is it pay2leech too? If so what should I use?

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    mate, in my opinion it's much harder to get a decent ratio at revtt than TL.
    at least on TL there are some leechers, on revtt, they are zero to none.

great tracker, really hard to get a good ratio though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    mate, in my opinion it's much harder to get a decent ratio at revtt than TL.
    at least on TL there are some leechers, on revtt, they are zero to none.

great tracker, really hard to get a good ratio though.
    i have to disagree, revtt is just as easy to seed as tl and as far as the wait times go on both trackers u shouldn't have 2 worry if u r a good seeder that will pass quick

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    TL is extremely easy to seed in. I only have a max of 45kb/s up but I still manage to have a good ratio. And not once have I had to pay for anything.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    just get rid of waiting time by uploading!!!! it is so easy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yeah ... didn't look thoroughly before posting this..

my bad

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    yeah seeding on RTT is cake, just hop on new xbox360 games, tv shows and movies and you should be fine.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    vivanite
    The problem with RevoTT is you can't just download what you want and let it seed. You have to pick parts of stuff you don't want and let that seed forever and a day or your ratio will suffer. It is the only tracker I have to do this with, it's like baby sitting your account all the time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    REVTTtorrent's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Revtt Is Much Hadser Than Tl
    (gone forever )

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    they are two of the easiest sites to seed at, if you jump on quick you will max your upload speed no prob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast