Thread: Looking for seedbox axx.. have intersting offer

BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hey everyone! First off I didn't post this in the trading section because what I am looking for and what I'm willing to trade are NOT private bittorrent tracker accs/invs.

Ok, so here goes nothing... I'm looking for unlimited (yes unlimited) seedbox access... I know that's almost an impossible thing to get but if you are into music (and i mean IN TO music) or a DJ or something along those lines dealing with music and have a seedbox this will be the best offer you'll find

I am in a special forum which i pay $10 a month for and get all the latest promotional CD singles, exclusives, old music, etc. The beauty of this place is that it's all exclusive stuff and the admin of this forum who uploads the music for us subscribers has deals with record labels and gets music before scene, oink, anyone does.

What I'm wiling to do, if you haven't already figured it out, is allow someone to use my account freely and in return allow me to use their seedbox freely.

This is the website:
    http://cicana.com

And if you want more info on what you'll get if we trade and you get access to my account read this:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/yunkrd

I know it's a wild shot but if anyone is willing to take up this offer, or have opinions or comments, feel free to let me know.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Not to rain on your parade, but why wouldn't someone just pay $10 and sign up on the forum themselves?

Seedbox > $10

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    That's what I'm saying though... So they pay the $10 for their seedbox and I pay the $10 for their music needs and they pay the $10 for my seedbox needs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    The cheapest box you can get is leeware and even that is $20 a month. I just don't see how this would work.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Well necromantic i dont know how either but I'm seeing if anyone who is a real music enthusiast and as passionate as me would appreciate this and I think if they had a seedbox they were willing to share I don't know why not... The thing is the person and I would both be getting things that we couldn't get anywhere else without paying without having to pay any extra money only allowing the other to share what we pay for already.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I guess that makes sense, good luck augman

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i don't see how this would work either..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What styles of dance music?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by augman000 View Post
    Well necromantic i dont know how either but I'm seeing if anyone who is a real music enthusiast and as passionate as me would appreciate this and I think if they had a seedbox they were willing to share I don't know why not... The thing is the person and I would both be getting things that we couldn't get anywhere else without paying without having to pay any extra money only allowing the other to share what we pay for already.
    Ok that makes no freakin' sense. A decent seedbox costs anywhere from 70 bucks+ a month and you're trying to get access to one of those seedboxes for 10 bucks a month? Makes no sense to me. You won't get what you're looking for unless you offer something else along with that. Someone who can afford the cost of a seedbox can surely also afford the cost of your amazing website as well. Nice try though good luck next time.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Ok, ok everyone... Sorry it was a wild shot out there I tried, gave it my best shot but from what you all are saying I'm crazy

It's cool though