Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are things in the bittorrent world more complicated than they should be?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Why are things in the bittorrent world more complicated than they should be? Why don't private trackers have a permanent open sign-up? Why do people sometimes get banned from trackers, if we all want one thing, just to get along? All that we want is to download something, upload something, and interact with people that are on bittorrent trackers. We want to be accepted; we want to be treated well; we want respect from others. We also want to treat others the way they want to be treated themselves. We don't want to be hurt; we don't want to hurt others; all we want is just to have fun. Why can't we just try to understand each other? What is it that divides us?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    There is no point in arguing or fighting.

Just bend over and spread those cheeks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Why are things in the bittorrent world more complicated than they should be? Why don't private trackers have a permanent open sign-up? Why do people sometimes get banned from trackers, if we all want one thing, just to get along? All that we want is to download something, upload something, and interact with people that are on bittorrent trackers. We want to be accepted; we want to be treated well; we want respect from others. We also want to treat others the way they want to be treated themselves. We don't want to be hurt; we don't want to hurt others; all we want is just to have fun. Why can't we just try to understand each other? What is it that divides us?
    Same things which divides country states region etc. Probably its becoz we/people want to ensure Superiority of themselves over other. In short due to absence of perfect world

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Is this a philosophical question?.
    Last edited by slocker; 02-07-2011 at 05:45 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Maybe.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Conflict is inevitable. We all have our own self-interests guiding us. The sheer diversity of intellects, values, resources, and views inevitably add to this. The fact that people want things that are denied to them also makes for a competitive environment.

We all have seen what a mess public trackers become (often due to "anti-piracy" groups and stupid kids). However, private trackers have their own flip-side failings, too (largely due to stupid kids).
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    PackMeIn Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Why don't private trackers have a permanent open sign-up?
    Only a moron spouts an oxymoron.

...No offence

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Dude, you need to get outside and stop worrying so heavily about this stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Did I say philosophical?.I meant stupid.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There's a pretty good chance Oleg is just trolling, but one of the things that has kept me on FST and in some other BT forums is the ability to observe/participate in/stir up what has to be one of the most open communications platforms anywhere. There are forums all over the internet, but BT has a draw, and member base that is multi-generational, multi-cultural, and multi-interest. This group would not gather for any other reasons than as a platform to gain access to digital media. It turns out that there are many other things for us to spam about discuss while we are here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast