Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: read this ( FSC )

Super_guy's Avatar lol BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hi I am one recent member of this site and some people do not know me well but when me register after 30 days I made soon one giveaway and I am here for helping the people. when I have invitations not use for exchanges because taste very of this method not to acquire invitations I only give who needs them.
    now only it wanted that a nice person could give an invitation to me for the FSC.

I know that he is difficult to obtain but the the least am to try I promise never to cheatar and to exchange the account I want the account for proper use and to make new friendships because I heard to say that they have an excellent community.

Thanks for read and cumpz

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    For GOD sake take some English courses ... no offend.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i can understand him.

good luck Super_guy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    you understand 'thanks for read and cumpz' squirr3l ? I don't ...........
    by community they mean active forum community & you seem to be struggling with
    the language Super_guy ?
    No offense either but FSC may not be the tracker for you.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Super_guy's Avatar lol BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i can understand him.

good luck Super_guy
    thanks bro

i hope get the invite

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Hi I am one recent member of this site and some people do not know me well

Hi, I am new member and some of you don't know me well.

but when me register after 30 days I made soon one giveaway and I am here for helping the people.

After 30 days of my registration (when able to access invite section), i made a giveaway because i am here to help people.

when I have invitations not use for exchanges because taste very of this method not to acquire invitations I only give who needs them.

When i have invitation not for exchange (probably he meant trade) i give away to those that need it.

now only it wanted that a nice person could give an invitation to me for the FSC.

now, i want a nice person to give an invitation to me for FSC (he is asking for returning favor).

I know that he is difficult to obtain but the the least am to try I promise never to cheatar and to exchange the account

I know it's difficult to obtain FSC invite but the least i can promise is i will never cheat or exchange the account.

I want the account for proper use and to make new friendships because I heard to say that they have an excellent community.

I want the account for proper user and to make new friends...i heard that they [FSC] have excellent community.

Thanks for reading....and compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    you.
    just for u
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-10-2007 at 01:33 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MSF's Avatar M BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    We heard ya , from the first time

+ Thanks squirr3l for translating
    Last edited by MSF; 11-10-2007 at 01:43 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MSF View Post
    We heard ya , from the first time
    i guess server too busy.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Hey Super_guy, can't help you with the FSC invite but I hope you get one soon. and don't worry about your english either it's not too bad and i'm sure that if you keep on posting and reading in english forums it will only get better.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Hi I am one recent member of this site and some people do not know me well

Hi, I am new member and some of you don't know me well.

but when me register after 30 days I made soon one giveaway and I am here for helping the people.

After 30 days of my registration (when able to access invite section), i made a giveaway because i am here to help people.

when I have invitations not use for exchanges because taste very of this method not to acquire invitations I only give who needs them.

When i have invitation not for exchange (probably he meant trade) i give away to those that need it.

now, i want a nice person to give an invitation to me for FSC (he is asking for returning favor).

I know that he is difficult to obtain but the the least am to try I promise never to cheatar and to exchange the account

I know it's difficult to obtain FSC invite but the least i can promise is i will never cheat or exchange the account.

I want the account for proper use and to make new friendships because I heard to say that they have an excellent community.

I want the account for proper user and to make new friends...i heard that they [FSC] have excellent community.

Thanks for reading....and compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    you.
    just for u
    squirr3l

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast