Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gft

hi all,

I made ​​this request in hopes of obtaining GFT invite

i want to become member on that Ratioless 0day tracker for personal use ...i'am appling now because probabily in short time they will close the sistem invite, and i will never enter

i can present proofs that i'am a serios member on my trackers...thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    3 post and already a request for an invite...
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    For personal use? You sure? Who writes that? It makes you think you are gonna do the opposite, share the account and trade....
    RIP Swebits <3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by flashback3r View Post
    For personal use? You sure? Who writes that? It makes you think you are gonna do the opposite, share the account and trade....
    i want GFT only for personal use...i'am not a trader but is not other way to find invitation...for who can help me ,i can present proofs that i'am a serios member on my trackers

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Haha, so true. As Idol wrote on another thread not so long ago, if that's really true there's no need to write it as it's assumed.

Also, you kind of killed your chances with that trade thread.
    Last edited by anon; 04-18-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Haha, so true. As Idol wrote on another thread not so long ago, if that's really true there's no need to write it as it's assumed.

Also, you kind of killed your chances with that trade thread.

try to find the invitation, I made ​​the topic trade because i see that nobody helps me....so maybe you will succeed in that way

nobody can help me?
    Last edited by pickone03; 04-18-2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pickone03 View Post

try to find the invitation, I made ​​the topic trade because i see that nobody helps me....so maybe you will succeed in that way

nobody can help me?
    You seem to be entirely missing the point as to the reason that in this particular insistence anyone might care if you created a trade thread or not.
    As procuring an invite through a request here requires a certain amount of assumed trust and as you have already shown that you are not above doing whatever you think is in your best interest regardless of the sketchy morality involved, hardly likely anyone would be now willing to blindly grant you that trust.

Btw "I couldn't after long and arduous effort of -what negative 20 minutes - get it one way , I will get it another " is hardly a defense for anything .If you doubt it ,just ask all the bank robbers , car thieves and rapists currently incarcerated .
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    care for Pretome invite? it's ratio-less too, and very good for 'personal use'

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    care for Pretome invite? it's ratio-less too, and very good for 'personal use'
    allready have preto.me man...the speeds are lower ...i can present any proofs for who can help me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pickone03 View Post
    You started the trade thread first. 14 minutes later, you also posted a request.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast