Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th [2009]

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    NEW Friday the 13th out this february Friday the 13th!!!!

me? i'm watching this no matter what. i'm sorry, i like this shit. seen all the 13ths, elm streets, halloweens, etc. this one will be no exception. i personally like the halloween remake from rob zombie. i really hope this one has the rawness that provided. not quite sure if this is a remake, a sequel or wtf.

Official Site

IMDb spot

i really hope that there is absolutely NO comedic bullshit in this film. i want straight murder, death, kill action!

HD Trailer
    Last edited by mr. nails; 11-14-2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: updated link for HD trailer
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    lol... can't belive their bringing jason back from the water grave at the summer camp or where ever that camp was

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yep..I saw this trailer a few weeks ago..my opinion ..It will rock..

Michael Bay is awesome..it will make the movie orsum

can't wait ..but thanx nails for the trailer again

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    lol xD

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    love all the fridays, halloweens elm streets, not sure how good it will be but i'll definately watch it..

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE!!!!

<3 that place. :p

so, this is NO where near as good as i wanted it to be. like my initial post i REALLY wish rob zombie woulda tackled this instead. the kills were boring, the blood was almost non-existant, but they did show a lot of breasts! jason is "young" in this film and seems to have drank a six-pack of his favorite energy drink... there is absolutely NO walking in this murder spree. "IF" u happen to see jason he is running after YOU. if not for my hot waitress and my heineken this movie woulda been a waste of time. oh, seeing how i did see this on midnite on friday the 13th alamo did show all the trailers to all of the 13's previous films. lol, that was funny/cool. 5/10

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    This new one looks good but confuses me. I thought the killer was his mother in the first one. oh well..she sucked anyway

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    the kills were boring, the blood was almost non-existant, but they did show a lot of breasts! jason is "young" in this film and seems to have drank a six-pack of his favorite energy drink... there is absolutely NO walking in this murder spree. "IF" u happen to see jason he is running after YOU.
    The movie is about pursuit and shock, not the suffering, which makes its brand of mayhem perhaps less exciting to people who are used to the degradations that a currently fashionable in movies like Saw and Hostel.

I do agree that inserting the logic that Jason would actually have to run to catch his victim does take something away from his myth .
    By slowly trudging along ,although not as frightening,it does allow him to be presented as almost a force of nature in his inescapablity.

The producers have even stated that they wanted the new Jason to be modeled on Rambo(and an almost sympathetic character) hence the traps and the bow and arrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by killuminati96 View Post
    This new one looks good but confuses me. I thought the killer was his mother in the first one. oh well..she sucked anyway
    Yes in the first one the killer was Jason's mother .
    Spoiler: Show

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    viru5's Avatar ~ Addicted BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Ehehhe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast