Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bcg

tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    If u dont know the story dont post stupid threads ok

its people like u twats that ruin forums

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Is this a stupid thread?

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i dont know the stroy, so i wudnt post a stupid thread. but what shd i do if i want to know it?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Saying asthough the other threadis closed, i will reply to this one.

I am the softest sucker on the net, I very rarely ban anyone, even though I did last week and I still feel bloody guilty as hell for doing it.

He came into our IRC and just had one complaint after the other, cant remember exactly what they were. but it was at least 3 things he had issues with, the last straw was when he said, the SP system was stupid and whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent, I called him a fuckwit and he replied that is what he thinks of BCG so the banhammer came down on him.

The moral of the story is, If I did not have staff like Cirno, and before him Pezby, everyone would just take the piss, they still try to now, I am all for giving anyone 2-3-4-5 chances, but 99% of the time, they just get threw back in my face.

Cirno just doesnt take any shit, and we have heard all the excuses before as well, If i never trusted cirno to make the decisions, he would not be sysop (same rank as me btw). He is just a lot more strict to the rules and to the point than other staff.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I for one can say from personal experience that BCG and their staff have always been more than reasonable. I have never even heard of a member getting banned without fully deserving it. Most of the time if they do get banned and give it a few days to cool off they can usually get their acct back with minimal ass kissing. I haven't a clue who got banned or why but I'm sure it was deserved. Sorry just my 2 cents

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Is this a stupid thread?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    user420's Avatar >>SPEED>> BT Rep: +3
    stop whining like a bitch. You lost your acount and its ur own fault, you insult the BCG staff and what did you expect by doing that? A kiss and a hug?

This is indeed a stupid thread, get over it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    [QUOTE=stoi;3189986]Saying asthough the other threadis closed, i will reply to this one.

I am the softest sucker on the net, I very rarely ban anyone, even though I did last week and I still feel bloody guilty as hell for doing it.

He came into our IRC and just had one complaint after the other, cant remember exactly what they were. but it was at least 3 things he had issues with, the last straw was when he said, the SP system was stupid and whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent, I called him a fuckwit and he replied that is what he thinks of BCG so the banhammer came down on him.

thought i would pass by just to check on u idiot`s get your facts rite u knob ,u must be thinking of someone eles i dont even have a seed box this is what i have been saying all a long if idiot`s like stio or what ever the dickheads name is cant get there facts rite how can they answer a simple question like i had the other day , dont judge people from hear say if u want to know the truth , my question to the knob at bcg was can u check to see if i can get my account back ( i wasnt banned) because i was a way for awhile moved house and so on , and the knob said what do u think i am a magican or something and then disconnected me if u think thats professional than your a bigger dickhead than i thought u are. have a fuckin nice day

ps and to the others that answer this thread get your facts before u judge someone ...most mods are dickhead we all know that

The moral of the story is, If I did not have staff like Cirno, and before him Pezby, everyone would just take the piss, they still try to now, I am all for giving anyone 2-3-4-5 chances, but 99% of the time, they just get threw back in my face.

Cirno just doesnt take any shit, and we have heard all the excuses before as well, If i never trusted cirno to make the decisions, he would not be sysop (same rank as me btw). He is just a lot more strict to the rules and to the point than other staff.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent
    Stoi knows (maybe he don't even remember ) but I thought those same things some years ago and still do, somehow

Let me explain: when you have a bad connection and small HD (like 40/80gb only), is really difficult to download, for example, a PC game, unrar it, install it and keep it seeding. Ok, think about Baldur's Gate (old and awesome RPG that I played a lot). Now take it with more 2 or 3 games and soon enough you have a nice and full HD, plus a connection that takes a life to upload 600mb I used to try to keep just those that I knew was seeding well to get the ratio "quite" ok. Not very good for the community but it was "really" all I could think of as a solution.

That's not my case anymore, but here in brazil is not like in other countries like US, England (and so many others) yet...

I guess many people that's starting "the torrenting" still has this kind of problems...and I really mean it, with slow connections, small hds and everything else. So, imho, in those cases, the bonus system could mean "difficulties".

I'm saying all of this just for curiosity because, man, that guy has a seed box! I just can't understand it!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent
    edit: gosh!, just got some "connection problems" here and guess what? double post uhauhauahuuha

and I'm not kidding... at least I have a quite big hd now =/
    Last edited by 7th; 04-17-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast