Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need ITS

psysex's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i need ITS inv
    i have a sct old acc 120 weeks with 1 invite and 50 GB buffer..+elektronik inv

pm me
    bey

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    wow 5th thread in 5 days..
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-15-2008 at 11:35 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by psysex View Post
    i need ITS inv
    i have a sct old acc 120 weeks with 1 invite and 50 GB buffer..+elektronik inv

pm me
    dinamo,I really need to know y u need it..
    is it becuase u r a tracker collector?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pofeca's Avatar ---///ObSesSeD\\\--- BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    ITS is so overrated,it's not worth it....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by pofeca View Post
    Did they ban you?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    hehe , you dont get its , you are trader , we dont need pps like you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    iTS=no trade , don't think you will get it soon mate

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    pofeca's Avatar ---///ObSesSeD\\\--- BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Did they ban you?
    nope i've never been member there,but a close friend of mine is and i must say it doesnt worth it...ScT is much better for me...personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    hmm many ppl don't agree with me maybe i'm wrong
    Last edited by pofeca; 01-15-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nope i've never been member there,but a close friend of mine is and i must say it doesnt worth it...ScT is much better for me...personal opinion
    They are two different sites...if your not there...then you cant know what kind of site it is.

Noone is claiming to be a prophet here or saying iTS is amazing, because it isnt, but it is nice for those of us who take time to make it better...all this hype is pointless as half the people dont even read about the tracker...for example, did you know that nearly half of the torrents there arent even in english...or that most people use it soley to hang out on, barely anyone downloads anything as all the members either have direct or something close to it...and I for one can safely say I am on every tracker and each one has its own unique thing that keeps me there

I dont go around saying which is better which isnt, but I dont like it when someone who doesnt know a tracker talks trash about it.

I just dont understand the hype that people have for trackers and then they cant give a legit reason to why they want to become part of a tracker. People are screaming that iTS has the fast amazing speeds, Ill tell you right now, I am a freaking uploader for the site, so I know what the speeds are...and our pre times arent the best, but do we care...no not really at all. People say that iTS has amazing community and thats why they want to join, well iTS's community is made up of the same people active on nearly every other tracker, so if you were active on any tracker youd know atleast 30 iTS members. Why, well thats how they got invited basically....

People are asking for it just because of some rank, a rank based on a skewed review...so I wrote a new review last night...check it out...make sure you know what you are getting into before asking for an invite...because you arent asking for an invite to a tracker...you are asking to become part of a trusted circle of friends...and it aint easy at all.

I can promise any of you people who are out there for the fastest pretimes or the most content, iTS isnt for you. Go get specialized trackers for your content, get ScT or SCC for your pretimes because those sites win hands down, no denying it.

But if you just want to hang out on the irc, hang out in forums, or just download some Sk/Cz stuff, then maybe iTS is for you.

How can you know what you are talking about if you havent been on it... I mean it is the same as me telling everyone you suck at your job/school ...when that would be unjust because i dont know you at all...

understand what I mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast