Thread: Inserting Images in NZB upload

I've noticed that many (or maybe nearly all) nzb listings have cover art, and the posting 'form' has a slot for that information.

But unlike the nzb slot, the little pictogram doesn't open up a file search box, and although I've tried several things in it, it doesn't seem to like the link placed there. I've searched through the 'guides' and such, and don't see any 'hint'. Many of the pics are smallish thumnails, others are large, some seem to be from amazon.com from an area/server that is blocked off for whatever reason.

So, I'm at a bit of a loss.. I'm sure it's dirt simple but I can't figure it out

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck38 View Post
    I've noticed that many (or maybe nearly all) nzb listings have cover art, and the posting 'form' has a slot for that information.

But unlike the nzb slot, the little pictogram doesn't open up a file search box, and although I've tried several things in it, it doesn't seem to like the link placed there. I've searched through the 'guides' and such, and don't see any 'hint'. Many of the pics are smallish thumnails, others are large, some seem to be from amazon.com from an area/server that is blocked off for whatever reason.

So, I'm at a bit of a loss.. I'm sure it's dirt simple but I can't figure it out
    You just paste the direct link to the picture (I use mozilla so I just right click and select copy image location):
    Like this one:
    http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/...CLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Just make sure the link you copy ends with a picture extension like *.JPG for example..

The resizing is automatic.

I hope that was an answer
    Last edited by MultiForce; 03-03-2007 at 04:32 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    You just paste the direct link to the picture (I use mozilla so I just right click and select copy image location):
    Like this one:
    http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/...CLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Just make sure the link you copy ends with a picture extension like *.JPG for example..

The resizing is automatic.

I hope that was an answer
    So do I (mozilla Firefox); there are still some sites out there that act 'strange' vrs. Explorer but I tried that as well to no avail. But thanks for the hints and I'll beat on it with the good hints! Thanks!

Gave it a try, still doesn't work. The link I posted is a good link.

Aha!!! Got it to work, think that I may have 'fuggered it out'!
    Last edited by Beck38; 03-04-2007 at 01:18 AM.