Thread: Why someone should give me an OiNK invite

1. You can be almost guaranteed that I will not be careless with the account and have your invites disabled - because I had an account a long time ago and my ratio fell below a required amount and was disabled. I'm terribly sorry to the original person who gave me the invite. Needless to say, I've learned my lesson.

2. I love music.

3. I can offer you a cool invite to RTS

I know this is a shot in the dark but I've found out over the few months that there's really no replacement for OiNK, and I'd really appreciate another try there.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sorry, but you're saying you won't disable the users invite this time?

If you've been @ OiNK before, they're able to see it, disable you, and remove the invites of your inviteer. So.. sorry =/

Regards
    -Vidde

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdodger View Post
    1. You can be almost guaranteed that I will not be careless with the account and have your invites disabled - because I had an account a long time ago and my ratio fell below a required amount and was disabled. I'm terribly sorry to the original person who gave me the invite. Needless to say, I've learned my lesson.

2. I love music.

3. I can offer you a cool invite to RTS

I know this is a shot in the dark but I've found out over the few months that there's really no replacement for OiNK, and I'd really appreciate another try there.
    Nice Try, but here @FST Invite section, we seen it all.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Sorry, but you're saying you won't disable the users invite this time?

If you've been @ OiNK before, they're able to see it, disable you, and remove the invites of your inviteer. So.. sorry =/

Regards
    -Vidde
    Oh, alright. Thanks anyway then.