Thread: 0day (or archived) music packs or scene collections

Heart

greetings to all my fellow torrenters!

i am a music fanatic and have a question regarding what trackers are good choices for specifically what i am looking for (2 things):

#1 i am interested in nice big daily 0day mp3 packs (posted daily, reliably), so a list of good sites for this would be welcome.

#2 i am also interested in (big, complete, or archived) mp3 SCENE collections of either individual artists or record labels or certain genres, so if anyone knows good sites that have these characteristics please post them as well.

if you do not feel comfortable posting publicly feel free to send me a private message.

please only post sites that fully qualify for the characteristics i specified in my post and please specify what each site you list actually offers with regards to my needs.

lastly, thank you very much for sharing your experience and wisdom regarding this subject, i very much appreciate you helping me find the right tracker(s) for me!!

peace and love to all and god bless

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TL releases Scene MP3 packs in a daily basis. I'm pretty sure they also have artist packs as you request on point 2.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    TL is the best choice i think . I think SCC has some packs as well

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    TL is the best choice i think . I think SCC has some packs as well
    +200 packs on mp3/0day and 35k single rls of mp3s
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups